• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The challenge requires me to block all users' access to the Salesforce1 for iOS app or the Salesforce1 for Android app. Under my connected apps i can only see "Salesforce for iOS" and this was the one I blocked. I have verified that my Salesforce1 app session has been revoked.

When I submit my challenge it gives the following error:

"It doesn't appear that you've blocked all users' access to either the Salesforce1 for iOS or Salesforce1 for Android app. Please check again."

How can I get around this error? Would the fact that my connected app is simply called "Salesforce for iOS" (missing the "1") have anything to do with it?
The challenge requires me to block all users' access to the Salesforce1 for iOS app or the Salesforce1 for Android app. Under my connected apps i can only see "Salesforce for iOS" and this was the one I blocked. I have verified that my Salesforce1 app session has been revoked.

When I submit my challenge it gives the following error:

"It doesn't appear that you've blocked all users' access to either the Salesforce1 for iOS or Salesforce1 for Android app. Please check again."

How can I get around this error? Would the fact that my connected app is simply called "Salesforce for iOS" (missing the "1") have anything to do with it?