• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I want to auto deactivate the user if user last login date is less than 3 months. I'm using workflow, but in criteria meet  it's showing error in time value.. 
can you please help?

Thanks
Vivek

Hi,
I'm creating a Workflow rule. My requirement is to send an email when the criteria and formula meet.
Whenever a new Lead is created and Lead Stage =Marketing Qualified or Lead owner is edited. It will trigger an email.

My Formula:AND( 
Text(Status)= 'Marketing Qualified', 
OR(isChanged(OwnerId), isChanged(Status), isChanged(Number_of_Form_Submissions__c), isNew()) 
)
Please any one help me on this.

Thanks
Vivek

HI All,
I'm not able to find Service Resources. Please help.
Thank You!

Hi,
I'm creating a Workflow rule. My requirement is to send an email when the criteria and formula meet.
Whenever a new Lead is created and Lead Stage =Marketing Qualified or Lead owner is edited. It will trigger an email.

My Formula:AND( 
Text(Status)= 'Marketing Qualified', 
OR(isChanged(OwnerId), isChanged(Status), isChanged(Number_of_Form_Submissions__c), isNew()) 
)
Please any one help me on this.

Thanks
Vivek

HI All,
I'm not able to find Service Resources. Please help.
Thank You!
Hi,
It is really helpful if someone clarifies the below scenario:
Is it possible for a user to own a record and not see it? Because it seems that a user need atleast read permission to own a record. If the user does not have that permission either through profile/permission set then he/she will not able to view the record and if we try to assign the record manually to them then we will get the error message “TRANSFER_REQUIRES_READ”.
But if the owner assignment is done through assignment rule/ workflow rule the scenario is possible and I just want to know how?

Thanks in advance