• 5 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can Anyone explain the difference between Lookup Dialogs and Lookup Phone Dialogs??
One of our users is facing difficulties logging into Trailhead, however he can log into Salesforce. When he tries to log into Trailhead, it asks him to create a new account.
Please respond back to one of the cases as it is urgent we get a fix in place.
Hi, 

In salesforce is there a way to identify who download or exported report Please suggest me. I want to know the contact object audi for report export or download. 

Thanks
Sudhir
  • August 28, 2018
Hello, I am encountering the following message Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'My Shifts Pending Approval' report does not have the correct columns. Of the two 'Volunteer Shift Worker ID' fields, include the one with the format Shift-#### so users can click through to the volunteer record.

Can anyone help me with this?

User-added image
User-added image
The validation rule should be on the Case object.
The validation rule should be named 'Mark_as_Escalated'.
The validation rule should fire if someone tries to set a case as escalated and it is closed, closed when created, or does not have a priority of High.
The validation rule should display the error message 'You can only set a case as escalated if it is high priority and not closed' under the Escalated field when triggered.
Add the 'Escalated' field to the Case page layout.