• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
If you want an accurate and effective solution to migrate Zimbra emails to Office 365 account then, Zimbra to Office 365 migration tool is the most preferred utility. This outstanding software has been programmed in such a manner that any professional or non-technical user can migrate Zimbra to Office 365 with its associated attachments in a hassle-free way. Along with Zimbra mailboxes, you can even migrate Zimbra calendars to Office 365 account.

Prominent Features of Zimbra to Office 365 Migration Tool:-

- Compatible with all Windows OS and Windows Server versions.
- Multiple file saving options to save TGZ emails to different formats.
- Single panel interface to migrate Zimbra mail to Office 365 account.
-Offers options to export Zimbra contacts to Office 365.
- No data restriction during Zimbra to Office 365 migration.
Hello, I am using Outlook version 2016, due to corruption in the OST file I won't be able to access my OST file data, I already tried scanpst.exe to repair OST file. But it doesn't resolve any issues. Can anyone tell how to recover email from OST file Outlook 2016? Please help 
My important data save in TGZ file format. I want to go MS Outlook from Zimbra email client. But Zimbra email file extension is not supported in MS Outlook email. if you have any idea that converts TGZ file into PST  file.
If you want the best solution for Kerio to O365 migration, then download Kerio Converter Software which is able to directly upload Kerio Mailbox to Office 365 account. This software easily migrate unlimited Kerio Mailbox database without any data loss issue or limitation bar.

Steps to Directly Migrate Kerio to Office 365 account
  • Install Kerio Converter and select Kerio files
  • Select Office 365 option from saving option
  • Enter Office 365 account login details
  • Click Convert button
If you want to export Kerio Mailbox to PST, then use Kerio Converter. It import entire Kerio emails to Outlook PST along with contacts, calendars, notes, attachments and other information. This utility is comaptible with all the versions of MS Outlook. 

Key Features of Kerio Converter
  • Convert Kerio emails to PST file
  • Export Kerio contacts to vCard format
  • Hold all the key elements of emails
  • Preserves the folder strcture during conversion
  • Gurauntee of complete migration
This is an era of communication either you are an individual professional or you are working for an organization. The use of MS Outlook is dominating across the globe. But in some circumstances, the Outlook mailbox becomes inaccessible and unable to open so you will need to recover it and convert into PST. ATS OST to PST Converter can help you out from this situation also it allows you to split the heavy PST files into many small PST files, apart from this you also can export OST files into Live Exchange Server & Office 365.

Read more details:  http://download.cnet.com/OST-to-PST-Converter/3000-2369_4-77530261.html
Export your MBOX Mac files into Outlook PST format easily using Apple Mac Mail Converter tool.This tool can keep data intact during conversion and support MBOX files created by Apple and 20 other email clients. This tool can do bulk conversion of Apple Mac files into Outlook and let you attach PST file directly to MS Outlook. This tool supports all versions of Outlook such as Outlook 2003,2007,2010,2013 and even 2016.It works well on all Windows Operating Systems and has a demo version free of cost.

Mac MBOX To Outlook PST
Check out this article: Manual tricks of NSF to PST to learn the popular conversion methods of NSF to PST i.e. - Export-Import and Setting up Co-existence. Both these methods simply import all the data from NSF file into PST file format without making any changes in the original NSF file. So no needs to worry about losing your NSF file data.

Hope this will help you.       

Microsoft Exchange server is a great application to store your all Emails in ms exchange database file identify as .edb file. Sometimes exchange EDB file got corrupted due to error in database header file, error in JET Engine, exchange server dirty shutdown, power failure, virus infection, physical system damaged, Exchange server crash, oversize database, log file error & many more reasons.

No matter what the reason is, when you manage to get the server up again it may come out that the .edb file has troubles to mount and shows the status called Dirty Shutdown. The same may happen when you attempt to recover a backup file. In those scenarios, Eseutil/Isinteg command lines to repair inaccessible or corrupted Exchange database files. Both the utilities inbuilt attribute of MS Exchange Server & can execute both soft and hard recovery from offline Exchange Server.

With the help of ESEUTIL you can defragment your Exchange information store offline, check the integrity of the store and repair the information store in case of emergency. ISINTEG is used to perform some tests on the information stores and to fix some errors.

Manual fix requires sufficient computer know-how. If you're not confident of performing the manual fix, in at aforementioned situation occurs, edb to pst converter tool is a best option to recover or repair data from corrupted exchange edb file and restore/rebuild them in working pst file. EDB to PST Converter software embedded with a strong algorithm which can efficiently repair & convert exchange edb file to pst file which can directly accessed with Microsoft outlook email client.

Key Features: Convert .edb to .pst

- Converts EDB to PST file without installing MS Outlook & Exchange Server
    - Extract mailboxes from offline, dismounted and orphan EDB files
    - Repairs severely corrupted EDB files of any size (priv & pub both type)
    - Export Exchange mailboxes & public folders into PST and EML, MSG formats
    - Creates individual PST file for each mailbox to break 2gb PST size issue

It gives you best and splendid method to migrate all emails of EDB to PST with carefully. It will provide helpful guide also can be tried by administrators if the database is not brutally damaged.With free trial version, one can see the result of all recovered outlook mailboxes on their screen( 30 Days MoneyBack Guarantee )

For more information free download click/ copy paste the given link- http://www.edbtopst-converter.com/

OST to PST Converter tool provides preview option before saving the result to ensure perfect OST file conversion. In any doubtfull situation, user can have a look of all converted OST email items through preview option. For better results, Your system contains Pentium class processor, minimum 64 MB RAM, 50 MB space for software installation and have enough space to save the converted emails. The software is compaticle with all version of MS Outlook and Windows operating system. Visit: https://www.datarepairtools.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html
I am in a need to export PST to PDF and thus searching for a tool to export Outlook .PST files into Adobe PDF files. 

Can anyone suggest any good tool to export PST to PDF files? 
Use this best OST to PST Recovery software tool to fix Outlook OST file error within minute because this OST to PST Email Converter tool has very good accessbility to restore OST emails into PST file with all attachments .

For more help free Recover OST to PST emails under free demo facility of this OST File Recovery software where you are authorised to save 20 OST emails / folder to PST,EML,MBOX,etc format .

For more about this OST to PST Converter read from this link :-  OST File Recovery

User-added image
Try  third party NSF to PST Converter software for converting Lotus Notes Emails to Outlook Format including address book and mails properties. You can safely move all your messages and other information Lotus Notes/nsf to Ms Exchange Server/ms Outlook/pst documents.NSF to PST converter tool which convert NSF Emails of clients, Contacts, Calendar and Tasks etc.

So Check Out :   http://www.softmagnat.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html
I am facing trouble to convert my MBOX data to PDF and I am unable to find an absolute application which can smoothly perform the task. Can anybody suggest me a solution for this which can do complete migration without any data loss?

PST to MBOX Converter (http://www.mozesoft.com/outlook-pst-to-mbox-converter.html) for Mac tool to convert Outlook Emails and their attached files to Mac Mail. Free Online PST to Mac Mail Converter can easily online purchase from our website with safe and secure procedure. Additionally import Emails, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, and Journals etc. from MS Outlook to Apple Mac Mail. - See more at: https://softcart.wordpress.com/outlook-pst-to-apple-mail-mbox-file/