• 14 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
If you are shifting from Lotus Notes to Outlook then you will need to convert your NSF files into PST files and this can be possible if either you have sound technical knowledge or by using a third party tool, it is wise to use a third party tool because manual method is tedious and risky also, I would like to suggest ATS NSF to PST converter which is designed with awesome feature like you can split your heavy PST files into small PST files, it supports all the updated version of MS Outlook from 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 up to 2016, and the amazing thing is that you will be allowed to export you NSF database into Office 365 and it also support Live Exchange server.

Get more details:   http://www.bulkecommerce.com/store/convert-nsf-to-pst-software-154.html

User-added image
Advance Nsf to Pst Converter software have the ability to convert NSF files to PST file with complete attachment, images etc. It also helps to convert Nsf files into various formats like MSG, PST EML and HTML file FORMAT. IT can also easily spilt large PST file into small PST file. See at http://www.lotusnotes.tooutlookconverter.com/
One of the best applications to repair corrupt MS Excel file after Excel file got damaged due to virus infected. This software gives perfect solution for users can be a good choice, which can completely repair corrupt MS Excel documents simply and fast without any quality loss. It can easily fix any kinds of error and corruption use any repair tool to fix your problem instantly. It also support all Excel version like : 97/2000/2002(XP)/2003/2007/2010 and 2013. To know more details about this software form here:- http://www.softmagnat.com/excel-recovery.html
SQL database file mostly damage due to improper shutdown, hardware failure of system and virus attacks.It completely repairs the corrupted MDF database files and recovers the data from the SQL database.This software can recover both primary and secondary (MDF and NDF) database. The software is able to repair large sized MDF file with all database objects like table, views, rules, triggers, stored procedure etc. Get more detail:- http://www.tools4recovery.com/sql-database-recovery.html

Recovers corrupt or inaccessible exchange server data and recover deleted or lost maiboxes from exchange server and restore them to accessible outlook pst files format.No matter what the reason is, when you manage to get the server up again it may come out that the .edb file has troubles to mount and shows the status called Dirty Shutdown. The same may happen when you attempt to recover a backup file. In those scenarios, ESEUTIL will prove to be very helpful option for conducting integrity checks and repairs of Exchange .edb files.In case, you do not get satisfactory result from ExMerge utility, Use Best Exchange Server Recovery which convert both online and offline EDB mailboxes to PST in a quick and proficient manner.It works on every Exchange version and works with great excellence to save EDB as PST file.t will let you restore Exchange mailbox items to PST with all respective folders.It instantly restore mailbox items like attachments, messages, calendars, contacts, drafts, tasks, notes, journals, distribution lists, appointments, sent items, etc.This program provide the 4 formats to convert EDB File to PST , EML , MSG and HTML with all properties.Company offer Free Trial version of Exchange Server Recovery Tool, product link:  http://www.softmagnat.com/exchange-server-recovery.html

MS Outlook uses PST (Personal Storage Table) file format to store your mails and other mailbox items. There is a limited size of PST file and if it exceeds that size limit, then the file becomes corrupted.Microsoft outlook does not provide any facility to directly split large pst file into small pst file.  

MS Outlook uses two types of PST files, one is ANSI PST and the other is Unicode PST.

1. The ANSI PST file format has a size limit of 2 GB and was used with MS Outlook 2002 and earlier versions.

2. Unicode PST file provides up to 20 GB size limit, which is used with MS Outlook 2003 and its later versions.

Heavy and Oversized PST contributes equally in making PST management challenging. As size of PST increases more than its limitation then users have to face lots of problems.Outlook users need to manage their PST file size properly time to time. Reduction of PST files size necessary for better file management. But as you reduce PST file size, there would be possibility of data loss.

Don't Worry Reduce PST file Size without any loss!!

Splitting a pst file can be done wtih Archive feature in Outlook. But split through archives prcoess can take yearly (or any other amount such as quarterly, or every 2 years.

I've had the same problem with oversized PST some time ago, so I found best Split PST Tool – Split Large PST Files into Small Ones divides PST file into manageable and smaller PST files as per the specific criterion like size, date, folder and email id, and protects them from any corruption issues because of file size limits.Performs risk-free operation of PST file splitting without making any change on the content or structure of original PST file and the original formatting or RTF and HTML messages.

User-added image

{ Also available in Corporate License and Home User’s License }

Download now : http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoenix-split-pst.html

Microsoft Exchange server is a great application to store your all Emails in ms exchange database file identify as .edb file. Sometimes exchange EDB file got corrupted due to error in database header file, error in JET Engine, exchange server dirty shutdown, power failure, virus infection, physical system damaged, Exchange server crash, oversize database, log file error & many more reasons.

No matter what the reason is, when you manage to get the server up again it may come out that the .edb file has troubles to mount and shows the status called Dirty Shutdown. The same may happen when you attempt to recover a backup file. In those scenarios, Eseutil/Isinteg command lines to repair inaccessible or corrupted Exchange database files. Both the utilities inbuilt attribute of MS Exchange Server & can execute both soft and hard recovery from offline Exchange Server.

With the help of ESEUTIL you can defragment your Exchange information store offline, check the integrity of the store and repair the information store in case of emergency. ISINTEG is used to perform some tests on the information stores and to fix some errors.

Manual fix requires sufficient computer know-how. If you're not confident of performing the manual fix, in at aforementioned situation occurs, edb to pst converter tool is a best option to recover or repair data from corrupted exchange edb file and restore/rebuild them in working pst file. EDB to PST Converter software embedded with a strong algorithm which can efficiently repair & convert exchange edb file to pst file which can directly accessed with Microsoft outlook email client.

Key Features: Convert .edb to .pst

- Converts EDB to PST file without installing MS Outlook & Exchange Server
    - Extract mailboxes from offline, dismounted and orphan EDB files
    - Repairs severely corrupted EDB files of any size (priv & pub both type)
    - Export Exchange mailboxes & public folders into PST and EML, MSG formats
    - Creates individual PST file for each mailbox to break 2gb PST size issue

It gives you best and splendid method to migrate all emails of EDB to PST with carefully. It will provide helpful guide also can be tried by administrators if the database is not brutally damaged.With free trial version, one can see the result of all recovered outlook mailboxes on their screen( 30 Days MoneyBack Guarantee )

For more information free download click/ copy paste the given link- http://www.edbtopst-converter.com/

Scanpst.exe, the inbuilt utility provided by MS Outlook itself.Try scanpst.exe, the Inbox Repair tool provided by Microsoft in its Outlook client. It's a built-in repair utility that can scan corrupt PST file for errors and repair it. However it is found that in critical cases this doesn’t work, in this condition user can try professional Outlook PST Recovery software can back all the important data, it is wise to take some measures to prevent these problems in future. Normally, power-related interruption and virus attack are major issues of PST files corruption in most desktops. Outlook PST files whose size exceeds 2GB mostly gets corrupted.Free Trial Version you are eligible to see the preview of recovered emails in red items.Download now- http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/outlook-pst-recovery.html

Really very advanced and well programmed http://www.edbtopst-converter.com/ software that repairs and restores damaged EDB file to usable PST file within few clicks. It is a professional application which can immediately repair and convert damaged Exchange EDB files to usable Outlook PST file swiftly.This utility successfully extract EDB data and export emails from EDB file with all emails metadata to, bcc, cc, date , time and subject etc.It can export Exchange mailboxes & public folders into PST and EML, MSG formats and creates individual PST file for each mailbox to break 2gb PST size issue.With free trial version, one can see the result of all recovered outlook mailboxes on their screen.

Can any one share best option to rpair Outlook OST Error.
I read somewhere that ScanPST.exe is a free tool and use it to fix any problem in Outlook database file. I agree that it is a freeware but unable to recover a single contact.

Any suggestion?

Exchange Recovery Software easily helps you to recover EDB mailbox form corrupt exchange server. Exchange EDB converter program have nice scanning process which can instantly read EDB files of corrupt exchange mailbox and accurately transfer recover EDB files into PST Outlook mailbox without disturbing its original format. Microsoft Exchange Server is the most popular emails server. With the help of user friendly nature of Exchange server, email clients can easily store unlimited emails in priv1.EDB or STM files.

The evaluation program is free for everyone who wants to evaluate its EDB to PST Conversion. With free trial version, one can see the result of all recovered outlook mailboxes on their screen ( http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoenix-exchange-server-recovery.html )

Best Regain EML to PST Converter Software will take very less time and convert the entire folder of EML/EMLX files into .pst format which you can import in Outlook 2013 & other version.

Software which can also convert your all EML file of different email clients like windows live mail, apple mail, mozilla thunderbird, outlook express to Outlook PST file format.

Key Features:

* Efficiently converts user mailboxes in Windows Live Mail to PST file
* Facilitates selective conversion of mail folders to PST file
* Provides preview of mailbox items, such as Emails, Notes, Attachments, Sent Items
* Simple and easy-to-use interface
* Maintains log of Vista emails to PST conversion process.

Checkout more info visit here :- ( EML to PST)

With SQL Database Recovery Software which is one of the tremendous software that you never seen anywhere.It is fully capable to restore all the SQL file objects such as tables, views, triggers, stored procedures, constraints, default constraints, indexes, rules, user defined functions & user defined data types.This software successfully recovers SQL database objects from the corrupt or damaged MDF files and restores them as well.

See more detail info click here:- http://www.recoverfilesdownload.com/sql-database-recovery.html

If you're using Outlook Email client application where all your email saved in PST or Personal Storage Table file format then these two thechnique Split and Merge will definitely help you to come back from two major issues:
  1. When have large size Outlook PST file.
  2. When have large number of Outlook PST file in Outlook account to access.  
Split Technique: This technique will help you to break large size size Outlook PST file in some small PST files so that user can use data of large size file easily. 
Merge Technique: It will allow user combine and merge large number of Outlook email files in one single file.

You can take more information about both two technique from the link: Split and Merge Outlook PST file

Split and Merge Outlook Email
The inbuilt utility call DBCC CHECKDB checkout the logical and physical consistencies of the SQL database key elements like pages, index, tables etc. Sometimes this command fails because of the high corruption level as well as chances to loss data. So in such sutations must use SQL database recovery software which recovers intact SQL database MDF file, NDF Files with its core elements Must & read try the demo from here
http://www.sqlrepairtool.org
HI All,
i am attaching files to an email that I send out form Apex code. I was reading the documentation of email file size limits and came across very conflicting statements. In the help section it is clearly written

"The size limit for multiple files attached to the same email is 25 MB, with a maximum size of 5 MB per file."
(https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=collab_files_size_limits.htm)

But then I also find this in a couple of places

"The max email message size for a complete email message including attachments is 10MB"
(https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Force.com_Email_Services_Size_Limitations)

"Email Services: Maximum Size of Email Message (Body and Attachments):10MB"
"Email services reject email messages and notify the sender if the email (combined body text, body HTML, and attachments) exceeds approximately 10 MB (varies depending on language and character set)."
(https://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/apexcode/Content/apex_gov_limits.htm)
(https://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/apexcode/index_Left.htm#CSHID=apex_classes_email_inbound_what_is.htm|StartTopic=Content%2Fapex_classes_email_inbound_what_is.htm|SkinName=webhelp)

My question is quite simple ... What limit should I care about if I intend to send attachments through email directly from the controller?

So, there seems to be an absense of up to date information on this one:

I am currently evaluating SalesForce for our company and Outlook integration is one of the core features we're looking for.

I've downloaded and installed the connector on my 64-bit Windows 7 machine (running 32 bit Outlook 2010).

However, when I start Outlook, the connector crashes Outlook (and, thankfully, is disabled on subsequent launches of Outlook)

Having been really impressed with the SalesForce offering, this problem (and the lack of any good support) is a real dissapointment.

Does anyone have an idea what I can do to get this to work?

Thanks,

Mark.

Is anyone else having a problem with the outlook 2010 (Salesforce to Outlook) addin? I installed it on a new machine Window 7 32bit, with office 2010. It works well, but after a while, it just freezes my outlook program ( "Not Responding"). When i disable to addin, Day 2, I have experienced no Outlook crashes.

Ever since I installed Connect for Outlook 3.2, now my Outlook 2007 repeatedly asks for the user name and password for all of my e-mail accounts. I have tried everything that I can find on the subject.  Including uninstalling Connect, Creating a new mail profile.  In the last 3 days, four other consultants I now have identified the exact same problem on either their computer or a client's computer.

Is it possible Connect for Outlook has been recently updated that includes a new bug?  Has anyone run into the problem and figured out to fix it.