• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to insert a record from developer console for object 'TestTriggers__c'. The record is failing to insert as expected because I am not passing the required field 'Amount__c'. I need to, however, catch this in my trigger, which i am unable to. I can see the error 'System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Amount__c]: [Amount__c]' in the debug log, but unable to catch it within my trigger 'TestTriggers'. Is there any way to do that. I need to use the same approach to catch the errors from different integrations (like data loader) we have in our SF instance.
I am trying to insert a record from developer console for object 'TestTriggers__c'. The record is failing to insert as expected because I am not passing the required field 'Amount__c'. I need to, however, catch this in my trigger, which i am unable to. I can see the error 'System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Amount__c]: [Amount__c]' in the debug log, but unable to catch it within my trigger 'TestTriggers'. Is there any way to do that. I need to use the same approach to catch the errors from different integrations (like data loader) we have in our SF instance.