• 20 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to create a custom field on Accounts to calculate all the opportunities on the account. eg(ordered, Invoiced, Partially Invoiced)

Could someone please help me out.
Hi, I want to create a workflow to change the Account Owner to Territory owner.
Account Owner should be changed to Territory Owner.

I tried to put a work flow that Territory Owner is equal to Account Owner
Could you please help me out?
Hi,
I want to create a workflow to stop deactivating a USer if he/she is linked to a Territory.

For instance, a CDM who stopped working at my org and I need to create a workflow to stop deactivating him/her if the CDM is linked to Territory.

Could anyone please help me as this is urgent.Please see my below workflow.
I am trying to include the Workflow as Territory:CDM equals to True,
Territory Owner is not equal to Deactivate.
The above workflow is not wrking. could someone help me out please?
Hi,
I want to create a workflow to stop deactivating a USer if he/she is linked to a Territory.

For instance, a CDM who stopped working at my org and I need to create a workflow to stop deactivating him/her if the CDM is linked to Territory.

Could anyone please help me as this is urgent.
Hi All,
I want to create a workflow for deactivated CDM that stops me from deactivating a CDM if they are linked to a territory.

Could you please help me out.
Hi all,
Could someone help me to create a validation rule, if a user tick the check box on custom object should remain ticked.
My scenario, On Opportunity, I have a custom check box object. when user ticks that check box, system user is unticking the checkbox. could someone help me on how to solve the issue

Hi all,
Could someone help me to create a validation rule, if a user tick the check box on custom object should remain ticked.
My scenario, On Opportunity, I have a custom check box object. when user ticks that check box, system user is unticking the checkbox. could someone help me on how to solve the issue
I want to create a custom field on Accounts to calculate all the opportunities on the account. eg(ordered, Invoiced, Partially Invoiced)

Could someone please help me out.

Hi,

Could anyone please help me as this is urgent.Please see my below workflow.
I am trying to include the Workflow as Territory:CDM equals to True,
Territory Owner is not equal to Deactivate.
The above workflow is not wrking. could someone help me out please?
Hi,

Could anyone please help me as this is urgent.