• Member since 2017
  • Salesforce Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
 when a user updates another user record .an email should go to real opp owner that this user has updated your record. plz help me with this.
I have a formula that works fine for finding values in a picklist and multiplying those by a ticket price:

VALUE(TEXT(General_Admission_of_Tickets_Ordered__c)) * 90.00

But I need to add one more variable and am having trouble with that. We have a series of events and in some the price of the ticket is different from others. So I need to use this formula and add the specific event name so when the price varies by event name the total will be correct. Can anyone furnish a solution for this? Thanks in advance. 
Hi Expert,

When a case receive an email in Email Related list , then case owner will get the Email notification. 

User-added image

Please suggest, how to case owner will get this email.

Thanks
Mukesh
Hi All,
Please help me to achieve this Functionality.

The Functionalities I am Looking For,

Need Certain week Days to highlighted in some color based on the value of the another field. 
Deactivate the remaining Days if Possible.

Is functionality can be achieved using Visualforce or usiing Lightning Component.

Please suggest ways to achieve this and  the codes to achieve this.

Thanks For Valuable Your Time

Regards,
Sachin
I need to ensure that the value in date/time should be betweeen 9 am and 9pm,how can i restrict other values, using validation rules.
Please Help.
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Sachin
Added two report chart to the detail page and i needed to add one more,but according to salesforce limit it permits only two.
Is there any method to increase this?
Can i achieve this functionality  by adding dashboard to detail page?

when a user updates another user record .an email should go to real opp owner that this user has updated your record. plz help me with this.
Hi All,
Please help me to achieve this Functionality.

The Functionalities I am Looking For,

Need Certain week Days to highlighted in some color based on the value of the another field. 
Deactivate the remaining Days if Possible.

Is functionality can be achieved using Visualforce or usiing Lightning Component.

Please suggest ways to achieve this and  the codes to achieve this.

Thanks For Valuable Your Time

Regards,
Sachin
automatically share records with salesforce connection using headless flow, workflow and/or process builder?
Hi,

My profile is System Administrator in one of Salesforce Org.

And there is one user who creates an opportunity and goes on leave.

So, I have been asked to change the owner of that opportunity to another user.

I tried changing the owner and get this error: There should be atleast one contact role before you update the record.

Any help or suggestion will be really appreciated.
I have a formula that works fine for finding values in a picklist and multiplying those by a ticket price:

VALUE(TEXT(General_Admission_of_Tickets_Ordered__c)) * 90.00

But I need to add one more variable and am having trouble with that. We have a series of events and in some the price of the ticket is different from others. So I need to use this formula and add the specific event name so when the price varies by event name the total will be correct. Can anyone furnish a solution for this? Thanks in advance. 
I am being asked as part of an assessment, to create a new section on the conact Layout named 'Candidate Summary' and add the 'Total References' field (which is a summary rollup field) to this section.  The contacts are linked to the records in the application process.  I added the new section to the Contact Layout but the new field 'Total References' is not available to add to that section.  What am I missing?  How do I get that field into that layout??
User-added image
can we get the contact details in Account page layout?
First of all I am a newbiew and have not used process builder. Is using process builder the right approach for the follwong?
I have a collection of custom object named 'Song', which goes through the following
stages in the same order.
written --> Composed --> Recorded --> Released
For each of these stages I have:
Song Written Date
Song Composed Date 
Song Recorded Date
Song Released Date

I have to display the current status in a new field. IF song is recorded on 9/2/2017
and released 9/24/2017 the status would display the latest status 'Released on
9/24/2017' and would disregard any earlier stages.
Now when I have a collection of songs and I need to dispaly the status which shows the
earliest date.For example in the collection,
Song One has:
Song Written Date - 8/2/2017
Song Composed Date - 9/1/2017
Song Recorded Date - 
Song Released Date

Song two has:
Song Written Date - 8/2/2017
Song Composed Date - 9/1/2017
Song Recorded Date - 9/18/2017
Song Released Date

Then in the above example the status should disply 'Composed on 9/1/2017'
Which is the earliest date between two songs and the latest for song one.

Is this possible to implement using process builder or workflow rule field update? Or
the only way is apex trigger? We want to avoid apex code if possible.

I need to ensure that the value in date/time should be betweeen 9 am and 9pm,how can i restrict other values, using validation rules.
Please Help.
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Sachin
How can i set a user who can view only the records which have been creating after the day of the user creation date?

Hi Expert,

I need to access {!EmailMessage.Subject} on case Email Template. How to achive this.

Many Thanks
Mukesh

Hi Expert,

When a case receive an email in Email Related list , then case owner will get the Email notification. 

User-added image

Please suggest, how to case owner will get this email.

Thanks
Mukesh

I have lead assignment rule where the leads are assigned to the buckets depending upon the region.
So when Sales rep select the leads and put the lead under their name, due to assignment rule it gets changed to the bucket again. Not sure why this is happening.