Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello:

I am getting the following error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Name' and 'Feedback' fields either do not appear on the new action page layout or they are not the only fields present.

I do have this on the page layout. So, I am not sure what I am missing. Please help!

Screenshot
The 'Phone Numbers' section was not found, or it was empty. If you believe that you have set this up properly and are still having problems, ensure that you are NOT using Record types for the Contact object. This challenge will not work with Record types so you will need to sign up for a new DE org and use that instead for this module.

I have attached an image of what I beieve is correct. Not sure what all I am missing here.Image of page layput for challenge
Hello:

I am getting the following error:
The 'Name' and 'Feedback' fields either do not appear on the new action page layout or they are not the only fields present.

I do have this on the page layout. So, I am not sure what I am missing. Please help!

Screenshot
The 'Phone Numbers' section was not found, or it was empty. If you believe that you have set this up properly and are still having problems, ensure that you are NOT using Record types for the Contact object. This challenge will not work with Record types so you will need to sign up for a new DE org and use that instead for this module.

I have attached an image of what I beieve is correct. Not sure what all I am missing here.Image of page layput for challenge