• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Salesforce team, 

Thank you for your amazing work on Trailhead, I'm getting addicted (70 badges so far)!

However, I just found a bug on one of your modules. Could you please have a look at it?

I've completed all the steps of the 'Create a Satisfaction Survey' project, but an error message prevents me from completing the final one, 'Distribute the Flow Using the Utility Bar'. 

Here is the error message: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a Lightning Page used as the utility bar in a Lightning Experience app. Please check the instructions again."

The French version of the project is designed for Salesforce classic, whereas the English one is designed for Lightning. Since I have completed the test in French, this error message should not appear. 

Could you please let me know when this is fixed? 

Thank you very much

Aude
Hello Salesforce team, 

Thank you for your amazing work on Trailhead, I'm getting addicted (70 badges so far)!

However, I just found a bug on one of your modules. Could you please have a look at it?

I've completed all the steps of the 'Create a Satisfaction Survey' project, but an error message prevents me from completing the final one, 'Distribute the Flow Using the Utility Bar'. 

Here is the error message: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a Lightning Page used as the utility bar in a Lightning Experience app. Please check the instructions again."

The French version of the project is designed for Salesforce classic, whereas the English one is designed for Lightning. Since I have completed the test in French, this error message should not appear. 

Could you please let me know when this is fixed? 

Thank you very much

Aude