• 5 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How to Backup Thunderbird Email Account to Office 365?
Hey guys! Are you searching for a feasible solution to know how to backup Thunderbird email account to Office 365? The similar query I was facing few days ago and I tried many manual ways. None of the method provides me satisfactory solution. Then I came across a professional solution i.e. CubexSoft Thunderbird to Office 365 Converter. The amazing third party tool does great job and provides me 100% accurate solution. The utility is worth every penny I spend on it. See below mentioned steps to see how easy it was to backup Thunderbird email account to Office 365 via Thunderbird to Office 365 Converter.
Step 1: Download Thundebrird to Office 365 Converter in your system.
Step 2: Choose either Add file/folder option to load Thunderbird files.
Step 3: Select Office 365 as output option and then fill login details of Office 365 admin account.
Step 4: Apply required filters for selective conversion and hit Convert button.
Step 5: The backup process will end with a message “Conversion Completed Successfully”. Click Ok to end it

For more, visit: https://www.cubexsoft.com/blog/connect-thunderbird-office-365-webmail/
There are many users who wants a migration from Exchange or Hosted Exchange Server to Office 365 directly. And, Exchange Migrator is a perfect source for the same. It is an advance, reliable and remarkable utility to migrate multiple Exchange or Hosted Server mailboxes to Office 365 account with archive mailbox and public folder including emails, contacts, calendar and other items. Moreover, with Exchange and Hosted Exchange Server mailboxes, users can also migrate Office 365 mailboxes too. However, the migration can be performed into multiple options i.e. Exchange Server, Hosted Exchange Server, Office 365, PST and Default Outlook Profile. Follow the steps to migrate Exchange to Office 365:
  1. Run Exchange Migration Tool on any Win OS configured with any edition of Exchange Server.
  2. Click on Add button to add the source details and also set the other options accordingly. Once done, click on Add button and then press Next. 
  3. Now, choose Office 365 as a destination option. 
  4. Provide the login details of Office 365 by clicking on Add button and when done hit on Next button. 
  5. Select the source mailbox that you want to migrate by navigating to the mailbox drop-down button that offers many options such as Mailbox, Archive Mailbox and Public Folder. After choosing the same, click on Next.
  6. Now, the tool start connecting to Exchange account and list all its associated items on the pane with checkboxes. You can use the checkbox to select the desired Exchange items for migration. 
  7. From right side of the software screen, set filters and other options as per requirement. 
  8. Lastly, click on Next to start the process.
  9. Software displays the Export Report screen showing the live migration status and providing the information of the same i.e. Folder Name, Item Count, Status etc. 
  10. Process ends with a message on the screen "Process Completed Successfully"
You can try the freeware edition to check the complete software working. It allows to migrate first 25 files from each Exchange Server folder free of cost.

If you are stuck in the middle of a query of how to convert Zimbra to PST with all the Zimbra mailbox database, then you can try Zimbra to PST Converter. A remarkable and useful application to batch export Zimbra mails to Outlook PST format with attachments including contacts, notes, calendar, journals, briefcase and more in a single time. The software is easy to use and provides accurate result without any data modifcation. Preview is one of the main feature of the software which allows to view the Zimbra mail information before continuing with the final conversion. Download free Zimbra to PST Converter software edition to understand more about the working process.

To know more visit: http://www.cubexsoft.com/zimbra-export/pst
MSG File is an Outlook mail message file which stores email data, contact, appointment and task from Microsoft Outlook email program. MSG to PST Converter Software can export all these data to a PST file which is easily accessible in any version fo MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007.

vMail MSG to PST Converter Tool can also convert MSG file to other file formats like EML, MBOX, EMLX, vCard & vCal and migrate all data to Office 365 account. This software can restore data from corrupt MSF files, password-protected MSG files and also corrupt MSG files. This MSG File Conversion utility can export all email with original mailboxes and folders without losing ant data.

More Info- MSG to PST Converter
msg to pst converter
Con el software OLM Converter todo en uno, el usuario puede exportar fácilmente OLM de Mac a Gmail con todos los detalles y archivos adjuntos. Para verificar esta capacidad de software y funcionalidad de trabajo, debe probar la versión demo de la aplicación.
• La herramienta migra OLM a Gmail, G Suite, Google Drive y etc.
• La herramienta conserva elementos OLM como correos electrónicos, contactos, calendario, carpeta, subcarpeta, notas, diarios, etc.
• La aplicación también es compatible con servidores de correo electrónico como Office 365 y cuentas de Exchange Server.
• El software también es compatible con versiones de Windows como Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, etc.
https://www.kdetools.com/olm/gmail/
hi, I want to back up my Gmail account in local disk, is there any software that creates a backup then suggest the best software
If you want to upload or move MDaemon emails to Office 365 Small Business account then I would like to suggest you to try MDaemon Migration Tool. This wizard is an all in one email migration application for MDaemon or WorldClient users. You can take the help of this utility to export MDaemon mailbox data to Office 365 directly. All you have to do is follow the below steps.

Steps to upload MDaemon mailbox to Office 365 account;
  1. Launch Advik MDaemon MDaemon Migration Tool.
  2. Click Add Files and add MDaemon mailbox folders.
  3. Select saving option as Office 365.
  4. Enter Office 365 login credentials and click Convert.
Finished! This is how you can export MDaemon emails to Office 365 as well as many other cloud email servers.
User-added image
Today there are many tool for split pst file but trust me i suggest you best ever pst split tool which can instantly convert your pst file without wasting you costlytime. Any type of users can easily split pst file through this tool because you don't need any technical knowledge for this tool. this tool Creates several independent PST files by splitting large PST file. The user can split large PST file according to date, email type and user nameOriginal formatting and order of mails are retained in the new PST file. It supports splitting of PST file which is password protected, i'm telling you again No extra technical skill is required to use this tool as it uses self explanatory graphical interface.

to checkout this free tool click here:- http://www.undeletepcfiles.com/split-pst-file.html

Hi is there someone who can help me to create backup of Google app please help me out to create backup of my Google app please let me know if it is possbile.
Please suggest me the official step to Backup Gmail to PC. So that I can secure my Gmail messages in case I loose access to my Gmail account.
Hi does anybody use Gamil backups at all, and can you recommend any software.

I was thinking about maybe doing a local backup. Just to clarify i mean email

If you want to know how to perform Gmail to Office 365 migration, then Email Backup Wizard is the perfect answer for your question. It transfer all mails from Gmail to Office 365 account directly with the help of Gmail and Office account login credentials

Benefits of Email Backup Software
  • Migrate various Gmail account data into Office 365 one by one
  • Transfer multiple emails from Gmail to Office 365 account
  • Maintains folder hierarchy of Gmail emails 
  • No need of installing any external application
  • Totally Windows comaptible software for migration
MDaemon to PST Conversion – For the Conversion of MDaemon Mailbox, address book, calendar, Task, journals, etc. to PST format. The software has the best and useful features for users to easily import all data from MDaemon to PST in the accurate format and accurate folder structure. Support all Outlook editions including Outlook 2016. And after MDaemon to PST Conversion users can also import converted PST files to MS Outlook Exchange, Outlook 365, outlook.com, etc. Read More https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/office/Import-MDaemon-to-PST-287c70fb

Not all paid tools offer the same set of features. I have worked with a few in the past just for Converting OLM files to PST. Among them, I liked the working of OLM to PST Converter Ultimate. This tool by Gladwev is brilliant with conversion speed. The tool converts emails directly from the Outlook Mac database and converts all the contacts. Though it can easily export contacts from mac outlook to PST, I still suggest you take a free trial before the purchase.
Email Backup Wizard is one of the best tool that creates the backup of Google Apps mail to Office 365 along with all the attached items. This tool create backup with all the meta properties and formatting in just a few moments.

Features and Benefits
  • Direct Migrate Google Apps mail to Office 365
  • Selective emails backup with the help of filter option
  • Create complete backup of Google Apps mails
  • Multiple Google Apps emails migration at same time
  • Backup with all Google Apps attachments to Office 365
  • Compatible with all the editions of Windows OS
Read more: https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/google-apps-to-office-365-a71a5480
ATS NSF to PST Converter is the smart ways to migrate from Lotus Notes to MS Outlook because it becomes the need when one person wants to shift from his current organization to newer one. This tool can save the final results into PST and other important formats like EMLX, EML MBOX, MSG, HTML, CSV, vCard. And the best thing is that you can try this demonstrative version without paying a single penny and it allows you to access 25 email items from each folder. it can work with Lotus Notes software version 9.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0.2, 7.0, 6.5

Get more details:   http://www.bulkecommerce.com/store/nsf-to-pst-converter-153.html
In any case, if you are looking to convert multiple MSG files to PST format, then try ZOOK MSG to PST Converter and export your MSG files to PST format. It is the most reliable solution to convert MSG to PST with attachments in a single click. It has simple and easy to use interface of the utility which enables any novice user to perform MSG to PST conversion.
Overall it is a two-step conversion process to convert multiple MSG files to PST format in couple of seconds. Just follow the simple steps as described below: -
  • Download ZOOK MSG to PST converter and install it in your system.
  • Now, select MSG files or MSG folder.
  • Choose desired file location.
  • Click on Convert button.
Advantages of Using MSG to PST Converter
  • It Converts MSG to PST with attachments in single click.
  • Batch convert MSG to PST format at once.
  • Preserves data integrity and RTF structure.
  • Maintains folder hierarchy to keep all emails in same folders.
  • Fully supportable to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.
  • Outlook Installation is not required.
Download Rediffmail Backup Software to PC by Advik Software in order to export it's mailbox to local hard drive. This software is one of the finest innovation by Advik developers. You can export and save complete Rediffmail Backup to PC in multiple formats such as PST, EML, MBOX, MSG, DOC, PDF, HTML, TEXT, TGZ, RTF, XPS, Lotus Notes etc.
Also you can migrate your emails from Rediffmail to Gmail, Office 365, Thunderbird, G Suite, Yahoomail, Windows Live Mail, Another Rediffmail Account, Outlook.com etc email clients without any additional configuration.
Download link : http://www.adviksoft.com/dl/advik-rediffmail-backup.exe
There are many application are available in the internet for the conversion of lotus notes to outlook PST file format. There are two methods are available for the migration of NSF to PST, first method you can convert manually and second is use any third party software. Here I am discuss any third party application. There are many third party tools are available in the market todays but I would suggest you try to use NSF to PST  converter without pay any charges. So If you are interested to download NSF to PST Converter software from the google.

Best Regain EML to PST Converter Software will take very less time and convert the entire folder of EML/EMLX files into .pst format which you can import in Outlook 2013 & other version.

Software which can also convert your all EML file of different email clients like windows live mail, apple mail, mozilla thunderbird, outlook express to Outlook PST file format.

Key Features:

* Efficiently converts user mailboxes in Windows Live Mail to PST file
* Facilitates selective conversion of mail folders to PST file
* Provides preview of mailbox items, such as Emails, Notes, Attachments, Sent Items
* Simple and easy-to-use interface
* Maintains log of Vista emails to PST conversion process.

Checkout more info visit here :- ( EML to PST)

PST to MBOX Converter (http://www.mozesoft.com/outlook-pst-to-mbox-converter.html) for Mac tool to convert Outlook Emails and their attached files to Mac Mail. Free Online PST to Mac Mail Converter can easily online purchase from our website with safe and secure procedure. Additionally import Emails, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, and Journals etc. from MS Outlook to Apple Mac Mail. - See more at: https://softcart.wordpress.com/outlook-pst-to-apple-mail-mbox-file/
Now any user of Lotus Notes can easily access their all emails into Outlook Mail client with a conversion application. If you are also looking to move your Lotus Notes data to Outlook, then I would like to mention here a very effective third party conversion software called Kernel for NSF to PST converter. By using this utility, one can quickly transfer or  move NSF file of Lotus Notes to Outlook PST format without losing any data. For more visit http://www.exportlotusnotes.nsftopst.net/
or
http://www.nsfpst.org/