• 15 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have built a URL button to create a new child record with some defaults, but I need an IF statement in the button to choose which record type. I tried this, but the If statement does not work. What is wrong with the If part of the statement?
/lightning/o/Project_Deliverable__c/new?{!IF(Proposal__c.RecordTypeId="0126t000000Ci5qAAC","recordTypeId=0126t000000Ci5CAAS","recordTypeId=0126t000000Ci57AAC")}&defaultFieldValues=,Proposal__c={!Proposal__c.Id},Name={!Proposal__c.Proposal_Number__c}%20-%20New%20Deliverable &backgroundContext=%2Flightning%2Fr%2FProposal__c%2F{!Proposal__c.Id}%2Fview
How do I add a code snippet to my embedd service chat components? I found tons of resources that say I need to add a code snippet, but I am not sure how to do that.

i just need to add this bit of code.

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.snapins_web_dev.meta/snapins_web_dev/snapins_web_postchat.htm
I have built a URL button to create a new child record with some defaults, but I need an IF statement in the button to choose which record type. I tried this, but the If statement does not work. What is wrong with the If part of the statement?
/lightning/o/Project_Deliverable__c/new?{!IF(Proposal__c.RecordTypeId="0126t000000Ci5qAAC","recordTypeId=0126t000000Ci5CAAS","recordTypeId=0126t000000Ci57AAC")}&defaultFieldValues=,Proposal__c={!Proposal__c.Id},Name={!Proposal__c.Proposal_Number__c}%20-%20New%20Deliverable &backgroundContext=%2Flightning%2Fr%2FProposal__c%2F{!Proposal__c.Id}%2Fview
If your trying to run the latest DataLoader 49.0.0 on a Mac with OS 11 (Big Sur) beta it'll only show you blank windows.
This happens also with other Java Apps using older versions of the Eclipse SWT libraries (and is a known issue).
Can we expect a newer version of Data Loader using the latest Eclipsw SWT libraries in the package?

Thx - Andreas
I'm struggling with the custom lightning component on this part. I don't have much background coding and am having trouble finding resources to help me achieve coding the lightning component. If someone could help give me some framework code to create a custom lightning component to hold a URL or direct me to a resource that help break this down I'd be very appreciative.