• 50 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm trying to analysize a scenario where there are Events for a Lead; Lead is WhoId on Event.  Then the Lead is converted to a Contact and The Ownerid (Assigned To) on the Event is changed to a different User.  I've tried to reproduce that scenario several different ways but the User assigned to the Event stays the same.

Does anyone know how to configure things so that when a Lead is convented, Events belonging to the Lead are assigned a different Owner?

I use Developer Console to analysis performance using Execution Overview.  One thing that I find missing is that Flow is not shown.  I can see all the FLOW_.... entries in the log but nothing appears in any of the analysis panels.

Is this a gap, it just doesn't do it and you have to go to the log text?

I see Workflow as one of the options shown but that appears to show only old Workflow, and not Flow.

Am I missing something?

I'd like to use a merge field from a named credential -- $Credential.Username}.

I'm using a SOAP binding to the setHeader() method doesn't apply.

I'm wondering if the following will work.

myBindingVariable.inputHttpHeaders_x.put('X-USERNAME','{!$Credential.Username}');

Will that get merge in the request?  I put the check box on for allow merge references in header in the named cred.  I looked at the debug log and it shows "{!$Credential.Username}" but that may be because the debug log doesn't expand the merge reference.  I don't have access to the server right now to see if the header arrived.

There are a number of resources that state that SOQL queries will not use an index when the LIKE operator is used if the value includes a leading "%" (some resources simply say contains "%").

I tried it and it appears to be indexing.  See the example below. I'm using the value "%inc.com%" on the Contact.email field and it is indexed.  

Does anyone knows where UP-TO-DATE documentation is on when SOQL indexes?  Many blogs are out of date.

14:38:44.0 (2411702)|SOQL_EXECUTE_BEGIN|[1]|Aggregations:0|SELECT Id FROM Contact WHERE email LIKE '%inc.com%'
14:38:44.0 (51660495)|SOQL_EXECUTE_EXPLAIN|[1]|Index on Contact : [Email], cardinality: 166, sobjectCardinality: 132480, relativeCost 0.071
14:38:44.0 (51677498)|SOQL_EXECUTE_END|[1]|Rows:199

Does anyone know what calls contribute to the FIELDS_DECRIBES limit?  I read that describes limits were elimnated in '14 but some must still exist as I see the following in Dev Console Execution Overview...

User-added image
The following code does not contribute to the limit ...

for (Integer i=0; i<191; i++) {
	Schema.DescribeFieldResult sfField = Account.Industry.getDescribe();
}
I have an aura component that references icons 'standard:user' and 'standard:groups' as I have a list of items that could be either.  Both icons work for Admin users.  For non-admin users, the Groups  icon does not appear.  Kinda drives me crazy.  Is there some sort of object-level security where regular users can't reference the Group object and that even gets reflected in access to the icon???  

Line from aura component...
<lightning:icon class="slds-icon slds-icon slds-icon_small slds-icon-text-default" iconName="{!v.IconName}" size="x-small" alternativeText="icon"/>
What it is referencing in the Apex Aura controller...
public class LookupResultItem {
    @AuraEnabled public String Name;
    @AuraEnabled public String Id;
    @AuraEnabled public String IconName;
    public LookupResultItem(SObject myObject) {
        Name = (String)myObject.get('Name');
        Id = (String)myObject.get('Id');
        IconName = (Id.startsWith('005')) ? 'standard:user' : 'standard:groups';
    }               
}

SF documentation says to use methods that support Locale, specfically format().  But I'm sorely disappointed to find there there is no inverse of this method.  valueOf() is not the inverse of format(). 

Decimal myDecimal = 123456.09;
String myString = myDecimal.format();
Gives me "123,456.09" in the US.

If you call Decimal.valueOf('123,456.09') you get an exception.  And if you had your locale set to France, you'd get the analogous error with Decimal.valueOf('123.456,09').

It appears I now have to write a method that understands Locale and the characters used in that Local and approrpriately hacks the value to get valueOf() to work.  

Before I write it, anyone have such a method already coded?

(It really seems to be that Apex should be able to do this out of the box.)

We have the feature on that enabled strict picklist for the State field in addresses such as in Lead.  We do not want to configure intergration values as we want the state names, e.g., "Texas" to be used everywhere.

An external system is sending state code, .e.g, "TX".  I was hoping to write a trigger on Lead that runs on before insert that translates the value.

The code below is a portion of the code run in the before trigger...
Map<String, Integration_State_Map__mdt> stateMap = Integration_State_Map__mdt.getAll(); 
        for (Lead leadIter : newLeadList) {
            if (String.isBlank(leadIter.State)) {
                continue;
            }
            Integration_State_Map__mdt stateEntry = stateMap.get(leadIter.State);
            if (stateEntry != null) {
                leadIter.State = stateEntry.State_Name__c;
            }
            System.debug('\n' + JSON.serializePretty(leadIter));
        }

I can see that the trigger is indeed translating the state value.  Note the Sytem.debug statement above.  Below is a portion of the output showing that state is "Texas" and not "TX".

{
  "attributes" : {
    "type" : "Lead"
  },
  "Company" : "foo2",
  "DoNotCall" : false,
  "HasOptedOutOfFax" : false,
  "OwnerId" : "0055e000006PjyxAAC",
  "RecordTypeId" : "0125e000000qlvFAAQ",
  "CountryCode" : "US",
  "Status" : "Not Started",
  "IsConverted" : false,
  "IsUnreadByOwner" : false,
  "HasOptedOutOfEmail" : false,
  "State" : "Texas",
  "LastName" : "foo1"
}
A portion of the log with the error is shown below.

13:01:13.537 (1604369671)|CODE_UNIT_FINISHED|LeadInsert on Lead trigger event BeforeInsert|__sfdc_trigger/LeadInsert
13:01:13.537 (1610792921)|DML_END|[5]
13:01:13.537 (1611266013)|VF_PAGE_MESSAGE|There's a problem with this state, even though it may appear correct. Please select a state from the list of valid states.
13:01:13.537 (1611458601)|EXCEPTION_THROWN|[5]|System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, There's a problem with this state, even though it may appear correct. Please select a state from the list of valid states.: [State]
13:01:13.537 (1612090942)|HEAP_ALLOCATE|[5]|Bytes:216
13:01:13.537 (1612311151)|FATAL_ERROR|System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, There's a problem with this state, even though it may appear correct. Please select a state from the list of valid states.: [State]

I would think if the value is changed before trigger, it would accept the value.  I don't undestand why it is still complaining.

Any ideas how to get this to work????
When uploading a Chatter Photo, there is the option -- Show my photo on publicly accessible pages.

I see when uploading a photo that the field IsProfilePhotoActive is set to true.

I cannot find a field in User that represents the publicaly accessible option.  I see a field named IsExtIndicatorVisible but that does not appear to be it as I have that option on in my User and the field is still false.

Anyone know if that value is available or not in a field somewhere?

(Please answer if you know for sure and then I will vote your answer as best answer.  Please don't guess if not sure and then ask for vote for best answer.)

I tried SOQL Query Builder in VSCode and right now, I'm sticking with workbench until and unless I can solve a copy issues.

In workbench, I can highlight the output of a query, which is just HTML in a browser, and copy-and-paste it.  Works great, I get a table in a new email or Excel or whatever.  In SOQL-Builder in VSCode, I can find no way to copy and paste from the result area.

I've tried the two export buttons .csv and .json.  That would actually be less convenient, but they don't do anything.  I click them and nothing happens.  

Still waiting for a really good SOQL query tools but so far SOQL Query Builder in VSCode ain't it.

There's a checkbox on the VF page edit form labelled "Available for Lightning Experience, Experience Builder sites, and the mobile app"

I want to configure pages that are available on Lightning Desktop but not the Mobile App.  I'm wondering if that lable is at all correct.  I have some pages with it checked and some pages without it checked.  All are available on Lightning desktop but the unchecked ones aren't available in Mobile.  So maybe that box does what I want.  But I'm wondering why it contains "Lightning Experience" in the label if a page is available in Lightning without it checked?????

I read the documentation on Apex Hammer.  I find that there's just enough information not to be useful.

The high-level info on when and where it runs appears to be absent.  There's nothing about whether it is on or off in an org.  Nothing on how to actually get it to run in an org.  Does it run in Prod orgs, Sandbox orgs, Dev orgs?  How to tell if it's on in an org?  How to tell if it has run?  How to determine if there are results and if so, to get to those results?

Anyone know if that is documented anywhere or can fill in on the details.

I have already read the two documents below and to not see the answer to these questions in these documents.

https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=apex_hammer_execution_status.htm&language=en_US&type=5

https://developer.salesforce.com/blogs/engineering/2013/05/here-comes-the-hammer

I seem to recall when the Flex Queue feature was release six or seven years ago, you had to do something to enable it.

I spun up a new org just to check.  When I search on "Flex Queue" in Setup, there is no option to turn it on.  The page shown is the Apex Flex Queue page with the (empty) list of jobs.  That would lead me to believe that Flex Queue is now on by default.
I'm writing Apex trigger code to handle Change Data Capture.  I've written test methods to handle change events.  But I've also written code to hanlde GAP_CREATE, GAP_UPDATE, GAP_UNDELETE, GAP_UNDELETE, and GAP_OVERFLOW.  I don't see anything in the documentation to simulate those Events.  Regular DMLs can be done and Test.spot() can be used to send the regular Events.

Anyone know how to send these Events in an Apex Test Method?

(Please, if you knowledge does not extend to handling GAP events in CDC, do not answer with some other answer that is not germane to this question.)

I want to start prototyping a Lightning Web Component to create AND edit a record in a custom object.  All the examples I found have one component for Edit and one Component for Create.  

Anyone have an example of a component that does BOTH edit AND create?

I have some Apex code that inserts Events and EventRelation records and I'm doing a bit of work on it.  It is coded to insert multiple EventRelation records and the relationId field on those records may point to various Leads.  I set IsInvitee on the records to false.  But when I read those records back, the Isinvitee field is being change to true.  I have't found anything on the behavior in the documentation. The documentation appears to state that only one Lead may be associated with the Event but that seems incorrect.  I created an Event with the Lightning UI, and we easily able to start for multiple Leads and add them.  An image is shown below and the records are shown below.

I want to do the same thing in Apex but leave IsInvitee as false.  Anyone know if there's a way to force that? 

Both Bertha Boxer and Phyllis Cotton are LEads.
User-added image

Note that both records have 00Q in RelationId indicating a Lead.

AccountId	EventId	Id	IsInvitee	IsParent	IsWhat	RelationId	Status
1		00U2M00000QFPxZUAX	0RE2M00000MrGQQWA3	true	false	false	00Q4100000JQczNEAT	New
2		00U2M00000QFPxZUAX	0RE2M00000MrGQPWA3	true	false	false	00Q4100000JQczOEAT	New

I'm working with Change Date Capture and have a trigger EventChangeEvent (after insert) so I can handle the change in Apex.

My test method works fine with "insert Event".  The change is delivered and the trigger is fired and all downstream processing in Apex (including a subsequent Queueable) works fine.

My test method for delete isn't working.  The Change Event is never delivered to the trigger.  The @setup method sets up the data I want to delete in the test.  The logic is --

Event myEvent = [ SOQL query to get Event that was inserted in @setup];

Test.enableChangeDataCapture();
Test.startTest();

delete sfEvent;

Test.getEventBus().deliver();

Test.stopTest();

The reason there is both a deliver() and a stopTest() is that the deliver should cause the Change record to be delivered.  The stopTest() will fire a Queueable.   I used that exact pattern in my insert test and it works fine.

My insert test has logic like shown below and it works fine.  First the change event is delivered to the trigger and then the queueble runs.  (If I don't put in the deliver() call, things run out of order and the result is incorrect.)

Test.enableChangeDataCapture();
Test.startTest();

Event sfEvent = new Event (fill in fields in Event);
insert sfEvent;

Test.getEventBus().deliver();

Test.stopTest();

This isn't so much a question as an observation, unless someone knows a work around.

It's nice the Apex debug logs now show an explanation of the query plan for SOQL as shown below --

10:00:09.343 (6541134992)|SOQL_EXECUTE_EXPLAIN|[150]|Index on Event : [Meeting__c], cardinality: 1, sobjectCardinality: 12760, relativeCost 0.001

However, it only does that for static SOQL.  For dynamic SOQL, it doesn't show a query plan--

10:00:09.343 (6677301225)|SOQL_EXECUTE_EXPLAIN|[312]|No explain plan is available

There are some cases where I wanted to check that a generated query was efficient so I had to extract the SOQL generated, then run it manually in Dev Console to check it.

It would be nice if debug also showed query plans for Dynamic SOQL.
<ui:inputText click="{!c.onfocus}" updateOn="keyup" keyup="{!c.keyPressController}" class="slds-lookup__search-input slds-input leftPaddingClass" value="{!v.searchTerm}" placeholder="search..."/>
Support for the ui: tags is supposed to be ending.  What I don't see in the lightning: tags is an equivelent to ui:inputText.  I have the tag above and am wondering what the best thing to replace it with is and if the same options will be available.  I haven't found anything that exactly matches and so I'm researching what to do to get the equivelent functionality.

Question on when the next release hits the prerelease nodes.  I have a prerelease org I've been using for a while.  In Summer '21, the SLDS styles with "--" are supposed to be removed and the styles with "_" must be used instead.  I loaded a VF page in one of my orgs running on a prerelease node.  I see items like ".slds-tabs--default" in the sheet in addition to items like ".slds-tabs_default".  I would think that indicates either Summer '21 as not fully hit this prerelease node or that the change is not exactly as was documented; this change was announced for Summer '21 back in the Winter '21 release notes.
I've turned on Einstein Activity Capture in a dev environment and connected to an Outlook 365 mailbox.  When I create an Event in Outlook, I see it twice.  It replicates and there is an Event in SF on under My Calendar.  I also have a Calendar named Microsoft Office 365.  I see it there also.  (The formers shows up in a SOQL query result and the later does not.)

I appears that EAC is both giving me a view into my Office 365 calendar AND replicating Events.  That's rather confusing so I'm wondering if it's working correctly of if maybe something should be turned off.

Perhaps that is corrrect and users to select on one of the two calendars to view and work only off that calendar.  But I want to check and see what is the correct way to use the product.
I'd like to get the Sites domain that configured for an org via Apex in order to automate some setup work.  I haven't found a way to do that.  It's probably not there but just in case I missed it in the documentation I figured I'd ask if anyone knows if there's any kind of metadata call to get it.

This is not specific to any one site and VF is not in place so anything that only exists in the context of an executing Site will not work.
I have a VF page that uses Lightning Design System (SLDS) to get a Lightning look-and-feel.  It works fine in Classic and it's also totally fine that it looks like Lightning in Classic.  But I have an issue with an apex:inputField tag for an sObect field that is lookup(Account).  When in Classic, the lookup icon appears next to the field and it works fine.  But when in Lightning, the icon doesn't appear and the field just acts like a text entry field and doesn't work correctly.

Anyone know if there's a way to get the regular lookup dialog from an apex:inputField tag in a VF page using SLDS when in Lighting?

I did some searching and found some public code with examples for doing lookups (and also native Lightning aura code which I do not need).  But I'd had to take what could be a single tag in Classic and have to replace it with 150 lines of custom code to get it to work in Lightning.

Anyone know the easiest solution to get it to work?

I use Developer Console to analysis performance using Execution Overview.  One thing that I find missing is that Flow is not shown.  I can see all the FLOW_.... entries in the log but nothing appears in any of the analysis panels.

Is this a gap, it just doesn't do it and you have to go to the log text?

I see Workflow as one of the options shown but that appears to show only old Workflow, and not Flow.

Am I missing something?

I know that workbench isn't officially supported, but I have been trying to use it for several days, but it isn't working and is giving me this error message:

UNKNOWN ERROR: read error on connection to ec2-34-194-152-137.compute-1.amazonaws.com:6379

There is a thread about this as well: https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/405728/unknown-error-read-error-on-connection-to-ec2-34-194-152-137-compute-1-amazonaw

Would someone please look into this and fix the issue?  If not, is there someone we should contact to get it fixed?  Thanks!

Does anyone know what calls contribute to the FIELDS_DECRIBES limit?  I read that describes limits were elimnated in '14 but some must still exist as I see the following in Dev Console Execution Overview...

User-added image
The following code does not contribute to the limit ...

for (Integer i=0; i<191; i++) {
	Schema.DescribeFieldResult sfField = Account.Industry.getDescribe();
}

SF documentation says to use methods that support Locale, specfically format().  But I'm sorely disappointed to find there there is no inverse of this method.  valueOf() is not the inverse of format(). 

Decimal myDecimal = 123456.09;
String myString = myDecimal.format();
Gives me "123,456.09" in the US.

If you call Decimal.valueOf('123,456.09') you get an exception.  And if you had your locale set to France, you'd get the analogous error with Decimal.valueOf('123.456,09').

It appears I now have to write a method that understands Locale and the characters used in that Local and approrpriately hacks the value to get valueOf() to work.  

Before I write it, anyone have such a method already coded?

(It really seems to be that Apex should be able to do this out of the box.)

We have the feature on that enabled strict picklist for the State field in addresses such as in Lead.  We do not want to configure intergration values as we want the state names, e.g., "Texas" to be used everywhere.

An external system is sending state code, .e.g, "TX".  I was hoping to write a trigger on Lead that runs on before insert that translates the value.

The code below is a portion of the code run in the before trigger...
Map<String, Integration_State_Map__mdt> stateMap = Integration_State_Map__mdt.getAll(); 
        for (Lead leadIter : newLeadList) {
            if (String.isBlank(leadIter.State)) {
                continue;
            }
            Integration_State_Map__mdt stateEntry = stateMap.get(leadIter.State);
            if (stateEntry != null) {
                leadIter.State = stateEntry.State_Name__c;
            }
            System.debug('\n' + JSON.serializePretty(leadIter));
        }

I can see that the trigger is indeed translating the state value.  Note the Sytem.debug statement above.  Below is a portion of the output showing that state is "Texas" and not "TX".

{
  "attributes" : {
    "type" : "Lead"
  },
  "Company" : "foo2",
  "DoNotCall" : false,
  "HasOptedOutOfFax" : false,
  "OwnerId" : "0055e000006PjyxAAC",
  "RecordTypeId" : "0125e000000qlvFAAQ",
  "CountryCode" : "US",
  "Status" : "Not Started",
  "IsConverted" : false,
  "IsUnreadByOwner" : false,
  "HasOptedOutOfEmail" : false,
  "State" : "Texas",
  "LastName" : "foo1"
}
A portion of the log with the error is shown below.

13:01:13.537 (1604369671)|CODE_UNIT_FINISHED|LeadInsert on Lead trigger event BeforeInsert|__sfdc_trigger/LeadInsert
13:01:13.537 (1610792921)|DML_END|[5]
13:01:13.537 (1611266013)|VF_PAGE_MESSAGE|There's a problem with this state, even though it may appear correct. Please select a state from the list of valid states.
13:01:13.537 (1611458601)|EXCEPTION_THROWN|[5]|System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, There's a problem with this state, even though it may appear correct. Please select a state from the list of valid states.: [State]
13:01:13.537 (1612090942)|HEAP_ALLOCATE|[5]|Bytes:216
13:01:13.537 (1612311151)|FATAL_ERROR|System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, There's a problem with this state, even though it may appear correct. Please select a state from the list of valid states.: [State]

I would think if the value is changed before trigger, it would accept the value.  I don't undestand why it is still complaining.

Any ideas how to get this to work????
When uploading a Chatter Photo, there is the option -- Show my photo on publicly accessible pages.

I see when uploading a photo that the field IsProfilePhotoActive is set to true.

I cannot find a field in User that represents the publicaly accessible option.  I see a field named IsExtIndicatorVisible but that does not appear to be it as I have that option on in my User and the field is still false.

Anyone know if that value is available or not in a field somewhere?

(Please answer if you know for sure and then I will vote your answer as best answer.  Please don't guess if not sure and then ask for vote for best answer.)
There's a checkbox on the VF page edit form labelled "Available for Lightning Experience, Experience Builder sites, and the mobile app"

I want to configure pages that are available on Lightning Desktop but not the Mobile App.  I'm wondering if that lable is at all correct.  I have some pages with it checked and some pages without it checked.  All are available on Lightning desktop but the unchecked ones aren't available in Mobile.  So maybe that box does what I want.  But I'm wondering why it contains "Lightning Experience" in the label if a page is available in Lightning without it checked?????

I want to start prototyping a Lightning Web Component to create AND edit a record in a custom object.  All the examples I found have one component for Edit and one Component for Create.  

Anyone have an example of a component that does BOTH edit AND create?

Hi,

how to get parent record values while creating child reocrd in Lwc component.

Thanks
KMK
  • August 25, 2021

This isn't so much a question as an observation, unless someone knows a work around.

It's nice the Apex debug logs now show an explanation of the query plan for SOQL as shown below --

10:00:09.343 (6541134992)|SOQL_EXECUTE_EXPLAIN|[150]|Index on Event : [Meeting__c], cardinality: 1, sobjectCardinality: 12760, relativeCost 0.001

However, it only does that for static SOQL.  For dynamic SOQL, it doesn't show a query plan--

10:00:09.343 (6677301225)|SOQL_EXECUTE_EXPLAIN|[312]|No explain plan is available

There are some cases where I wanted to check that a generated query was efficient so I had to extract the SOQL generated, then run it manually in Dev Console to check it.

It would be nice if debug also showed query plans for Dynamic SOQL.
<ui:inputText click="{!c.onfocus}" updateOn="keyup" keyup="{!c.keyPressController}" class="slds-lookup__search-input slds-input leftPaddingClass" value="{!v.searchTerm}" placeholder="search..."/>
Support for the ui: tags is supposed to be ending.  What I don't see in the lightning: tags is an equivelent to ui:inputText.  I have the tag above and am wondering what the best thing to replace it with is and if the same options will be available.  I haven't found anything that exactly matches and so I'm researching what to do to get the equivelent functionality.

Hi, 

I made pick list required from page layout able to remove none from picklist in classic but in lightning its still showing as none please suggest me how to remove none from picklist in lightninig. 

Thanks
Sudhir
Hi team, 

When I code something and deploy to a sandbox, something it fails if I made a mistake or something doesn't work with the configuration of the sandbox.   When it fails, it used to give a details reason such as:
row 3 col 5 illegal assignment of String in Number field 

However, for some reason it stopped giving reasons but just the outcome
Now it just says DeployFailed: Deploy Failed

I am not sure if something change in CLI or I made a wrong setting. 
Can anyone please help?

Thanks!!
I'm seeking more info on lightning:input for use in a Lightning Component.

What I want to do is have the input text field submit when the user presses the Enter key. However, the Enter key seems to be ignored by lightning:input. Also, I can't even retrieve the keycode with my handler.

component markup:
                  <lightning:input aura:id="body"
                                         label=""
                                         name="Body"
                                         placeholder="Enter message..."
                                         value="{!v.Message.Body__c}"
                                         onchange="{!c.keyCheck}"/>

</lightning:layoutItem>
And my keyCheck handler:
keyCheck: function(component, event, helper){
        console.log(event.getParams('keyCode')); 
        }
The handler is getting called, but the value is undefined. I think it's undefined because the event that is happening is NOT the keypress/keyDown/keyUp, but rather the input field is changing. But lightning:input chokes (won't compile) if I try to add a keyDown event in its parameters in the markup.

BTW, I've tried doing this with ui:inputText as well, and that doesn't work either.

Help please?

Hello, is there any documentation that helps testing external web services endpoints using ZAP and Burp scanners?? I have searched everywhere in Google does not find a one. We are consuming web services from SAP. i.e., making callouts from Salesforce to SAP. Also, we are about to submit scan reports for the security review. This became a roadblock that we have difficulty to find right articles to start with. Please suggest. Would appreciate your help. Thanks a lot

We have a custom object which holds about 2 lakh records.

when i try to get MIN and MAX values of a custom field iam getting limit exception.

System.LimitException: Too many query rows: 50001 

can anyone please explain why iam getting these error even though iam not selecting all records.

And how an i get this values.below is the query.

List<AggregateResult> result =[select  min(id__c),max(id__c) from customobjectname];

thanks in advance

Hi,

I want to access allowed profiles of Organisation wide email addresses. I am able to access is that email address is allowed to all profiles or not. Can anyone please suggest me some solution to achieve 'Allowed profiles' details.

Thanks.