• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

The CMS connect feature caters the HTML fragments/components movement from a CMS platform source.

The issue I am facing is that CMS source provides Wordpress as a standard option, but Wordpress only supports PHP components and I got an error when trying to include the Header and Footer PHP components via CMS connect.

Kindly assist if anyone knows a workaround.

The CMS connect feature caters the HTML fragments/components movement from a CMS platform source.

The issue I am facing is that CMS source provides Wordpress as a standard option, but Wordpress only supports PHP components and I got an error when trying to include the Header and Footer PHP components via CMS connect.

Hi,

I have requirement to fetch comment likes. I'm not able to figure out on how to retrieve commentlikes.

FeedLike object represents likes. You can't query FeedLike records directly. They can only be queried via the parent NewsFeedUserProfileFeed, or entity feed, such as AccountFeed.

So to query FeedPost likes, use following:

SELECT Id, (SELECT Id, CreatedById, CreatedDate, FeedItemId, FeedEntityId FROM FeedLikes) FROM UserFeed

to query group post likes, use following:

SELECT Id, (SELECT Id, CreatedById, CreatedDate, FeedItemId, FeedEntityId FROM FeedLikes) FROM CollaborationGroupFeed

How to retrieve comment likes?