Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
JavaScript Problem
    I have a problem with the following code:
    <apex:page >

<apex:form >
            <apex:commandButton value="Click" onclick="document.getElementById('sp').innerHTML='Hello'" />
    <span id="sp"></span>
        </apex:form>

</apex:page>

When I click on the button the value I  am setting in the span tag ('Hello' in span)  appears for 1 second and again disappears, I want the text 'Hello' to remain in span after clicking on the button. Can anyone please help me with this?
I am trying to create a formula field which should calculate the days and set to next date but it should not add weekends days i-e Saturday and Sunday . I Have one date type field and a number field for adding days and calculated date show the date. Need help Thanks in advance. example Start Date : 08/07/2017 Add days : 2 calculated date : 12/07/2017 (required)
I am trying to create a formula field which should calculate the days and set to next date but it should not add weekends days i-e Saturday and Sunday . I Have one date type field and a number field for adding days and calculated date show the date. Need help Thanks in advance. example Start Date : 08/07/2017 Add days : 2 calculated date : 12/07/2017 (required)