• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Help! This Apex Trigger has been working in the Org since before my time but it refuses to deail with the new currencies in prodcuts/opportunities. Anyone got any ideas why? 

trigger OppQuotaTrigger on Opportunity (before insert, before update, after insert, after update) {

if (trigger.isBefore) {
      OppQuota.populateOppQuotaBudget(trigger.new);
    } else if (trigger.isAfter) {
      OppQuota.spawnTermOppNewContract(trigger.new);
      if (trigger.isUpdate) {
        OppQuota.updateOriginalOpp(trigger.old, trigger.new);
      }
    }

}

This is the error message I am getting but I don't understanding it as the Account, Opp and Product all have matching Currency Codes. 

Error:Apex trigger OppQuotaTrigger caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: OppQuotaTrigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, field integrity exception: PricebookEntryId (pricebook entry currency code does not match opportunity currency code): [PricebookEntryId]: Class.OppQuota.spawnTermOppNewContract: line 218, column 1
I need to create a field that returns the 15th of any month that opportunity is closed in. I think this should be simple but I cannot make it work.  Needs to be a Date value in the end. 

So basically if an Opp is closed in June 2017 then field should display 15/06/2017

Please help?
I need to create a field that returns the 15th of any month that opportunity is closed in. I think this should be simple but I cannot make it work.  Needs to be a Date value in the end. 

So basically if an Opp is closed in June 2017 then field should display 15/06/2017

Please help?