• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to add fields in the Edit Opporunity page, however it seems like I can't override.  How do I add Address, phone number and email onto the edit page? 

User-added image

I need to create a new field in opportunities for the account phone number, email and other important information.  How do I write a forumula that will automatically pull this information from their account section? All relevant data should be linked together in accounts, leads, and opportunities, however nothing is currently linked.  You have to enter the information in manually in each page.  I would like them all to sync.  

THanks.  
I would like to be able to see notes that were created in Accounts in the same notes field when in opportunities and vice versa.  If someone enters information into the opportunities section, I would like it to populate into the notes section in accounts; same with accounts to opportunities.  Can someone please explain how to do this? Thank you! 
I am trying to create a new field for address in the Opportunity section.  I'd like the address to auto populate from the Account section.  I'm having trouble getting them to link.  I did the following: User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
Hi,
I would like to create a text box from a picklist.  The picklist has several values, and the last option being, "other".  If the user selects 'other' I need there to be a drop down text field for them to enter data.  The drop down text field only needs to be on the 'other' value.  Thanks! 

I am trying to add fields in the Edit Opporunity page, however it seems like I can't override.  How do I add Address, phone number and email onto the edit page? 

User-added image

I am trying to create a new field for address in the Opportunity section.  I'd like the address to auto populate from the Account section.  I'm having trouble getting them to link.  I did the following: User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image