• Salesforce Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Experts,

I need to create a lightning component to provide Custom clone functionality for Quotes and add that component in Quick action of Quote record. Please guide me on this.

Thanks,
Sushmita
Hi Experts,

I am working on a requirement wherein I need to send a confirmation mail with ICS attachment,on any even registartion and it should automatically block the outlook calender based on the event start and end date. I am now able to get the mail with ics attachment which contains Event name,Desription, Location Start date and End date. And start date is reflecting correctly in outlook calendar but if the event is for more than 1 day,its not taking the correct end date. Is there any parameter in ICS markup to specify series of events so that it blocks the calendar from start date to end date correctly. I have pasted the ICS template below.

String [] icsTemplate = new List<String> {
                                              'BEGIN:VCALENDAR',
                                              'PRODID::-//hacksw/handcal//NONSGML v1.0//EN',
                                              'VERSION:2.0',
                                              'BEGIN:VEVENT',                                         
                                              'DTSTART : '+string.valueOf(startDateGMT),
                                              'DTEND: ' +string.valueOf(eDateGMT),
                                              'LOCATION: ' +location,
                                              'UID: ' +eventName,
                                              'DESCRIPTION: ' +eventDesription,
                                              'SUMMARY: ' +eventName,
                                              'BEGIN:VALARM',
                                              'TRIGGER:-PT15M',
                                              'ACTION:DISPLAY',
                                              'DESCRIPTION:'+eventDesription,
                                              'END:VALARM',
                                              'END:VEVENT',
                                              'END:VCALENDAR'
                                               };
            String attachment = String.join(icsTemplate, '\n'); 

Messaging.EmailFileAttachment attach = New Messaging.EmailFileAttachment();
            attach.filename = 'Reminder.ics';
            attach.ContentType = 'text/Calender';
            attach.body = Blob.valueOf(attachment);
           email.setFileAttachments(new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment[] {attach});

I am getting the correct date and time in GMT format if I display startDateGMT and eDateGMT in console. 
format : 20170627T123000Z

Please let me know if I am missing something .

Thanks,
Sushmita Joshi
HI All,

I am trying to link my social accounts with salesforce org(with starter pack). I am able to create cases from my facebook and twitter accounts. But Iam not able to post on them from my org by creating cases. And also my likes and comments are not reflecting on my social accounts. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks,
Sushmita
HI All,

I am trying to link my social accounts with salesforce org(with starter pack). I am able to create cases from my facebook and twitter accounts. But Iam not able to post on them from my org by creating cases. And also my likes and comments are not reflecting on my social accounts. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks,
Sushmita
Hi,
I want to integrate facebook account with my developer org 
so if any cases posted to my facebook wall could be captured in my org..
Hi guys.. I want to integrate facebook on salesforce.i want to know the process regarding this.
I want to fetch some data regaring the user..
pls tell me what things are required as i am using REST api.