• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a custom field (HubSpot Lead Score) on both contact and lead objects that I want to include in campaign member reports. I created a Campaign Member Custom Field (lHubSpot Score), but it only pulls in the info from the first part of the sequence - either from the contact or lead, depending on which I list first in the formula. How can it get it to pull from either the contact or the lead?

This is what I am using:
if( NOT( ISBLANK( Email ) ), Text (Contact.Hubspot_Lead_Score__c) , Text (Lead.Hubspot_Lead_Score__c )) - this pulls the info from the contact but not the lead - or-
if( NOT( ISBLANK( Email ) ), Text (Lead.Hubspot_Lead_Score__c) , Text (Contact.Hubspot_Lead_Score__c )) - this pulls it from the lead but not the contact

Thank you!
I have a custom field (HubSpot Lead Score) on both contact and lead objects that I want to include in campaign member reports. I created a Campaign Member Custom Field (lHubSpot Score), but it only pulls in the info from the first part of the sequence - either from the contact or lead, depending on which I list first in the formula. How can it get it to pull from either the contact or the lead?

This is what I am using:
if( NOT( ISBLANK( Email ) ), Text (Contact.Hubspot_Lead_Score__c) , Text (Lead.Hubspot_Lead_Score__c )) - this pulls the info from the contact but not the lead - or-
if( NOT( ISBLANK( Email ) ), Text (Lead.Hubspot_Lead_Score__c) , Text (Contact.Hubspot_Lead_Score__c )) - this pulls it from the lead but not the contact

Thank you!

Hi Folks,

I have a custom field (Score) on both my contact and lead objects that I want to includein campaign member reports. Since the report interface does not allow me include custom fields, I need to create a custom formula field (let's call it CMScore) on the Camapign Member object that pulls this data from the lead/ contact field. Can someone explain to me what syntax to use for the formula- i'm a newbee and nto familiar with using formulae.

This is essentially what it needs to do:

CMScore=

Lead.Score if CampaignMember is a Lead

Contact.Score if CamapignMember is a Contact

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

• March 21, 2013