• Corinne DuPrez

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm almost crying from frustration.

I'm on the Trailhead module Admin Beginner > Salesforce1 Mobile Customization > Create Global Quick Actions. I've done all the instructions for the exercise exactly as stated to create the "Stage" predefined value, however, when I try to set it up for use with the "New Prospect" Global Action, it doesn't come up in the dropdown list. (I've tried this several times on different Trailheads and it does the same thing.) Please help!

User-added image
I'm almost crying from frustration.

I'm on the Trailhead module Admin Beginner > Salesforce1 Mobile Customization > Create Global Quick Actions. I've done all the instructions for the exercise exactly as stated to create the "Stage" predefined value, however, when I try to set it up for use with the "New Prospect" Global Action, it doesn't come up in the dropdown list. (I've tried this several times on different Trailheads and it does the same thing.) Please help!

User-added image
Hi there,

I am a newbie and going through my initial admin lessons.

However, on my TP I see a lot of "sample" data in accounts, contacts, etc. but I have also noticed that the data being mentioned in the "Accounts & Contacts" Module which is part of the "Learn CRM Essentials" Trail is missing sample data.

The particular data that is missing is for the account "ABC Genius Tech Consulting", I have gone ahead and created this data and its corresponding contacts but as I go on i find more and more missing data e.g more contacts under the same account.

My User = maabajaber@brave-bear-304560.com
My Email = maabajaber@gmail.com

Can you please advise as to what I may be doing wrong /

Regards
​Mohamed