• 15 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
So ive signed up for the dev edition org. Ive tried using my playgrounds. What am i missing? No matter what i do I keep getting the error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Trailhead_Data_Manager' app was not found. Please follow the requirements and ensure the wave enabled org is setup correctly." Where do i get this app? I assumed it came already installed when you signed up for the dev org. Can anyone please help, this is the last module i need to complete the trail. Thanks in advance. 
Im on the getting started with visualforce module. I have written markup language before but it has been a while. in the code below, what line tell the form to put the save button at the top of the page vs the bottom? I always assumed that the code had to be placed where you wanted the button or at least have a line of code to tell it. Sorry for a simple question but i cant seem to pull the answer for myself.

<apex:page standardController="Contact" >
    <apex:form >

<apex:pageBlock title="Edit Contact">

<apex:pageBlockSection columns="1">
                <apex:inputField value="{!Contact.FirstName}"/>
                <apex:inputField value="{!Contact.LastName}"/>
                <apex:inputField value="{!Contact.Email}"/>
                <apex:inputField value="{!Contact.Birthdate}"/>
            </apex:pageBlockSection>

<apex:pageBlockButtons >
                <apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Save"/>
            </apex:pageBlockButtons>

</apex:pageBlock>

</apex:form>
</apex:page>

Create an Apex trigger for Account that matches Shipping Address Postal Code with Billing Address Postal Code based on a custom field

I used the code below and am getting this error... "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Setting 'Match_Billing_Address__c' to true did not update the records as expected." I have no other triggers or validation rules activated. any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

trigger AccountAddressTrigger on Account (before insert,before update) {

List<Account> acclst=new List<Account>();
  for(account a:trigger.new){
    if(a.Match_Billing_Address__c==true && a.BillingPostalCode!=null){
    a.ShippingPostalCode=a.BillingPostalCode;

}

}
}
So ive signed up for the dev edition org. Ive tried using my playgrounds. What am i missing? No matter what i do I keep getting the error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Trailhead_Data_Manager' app was not found. Please follow the requirements and ensure the wave enabled org is setup correctly." Where do i get this app? I assumed it came already installed when you signed up for the dev org. Can anyone please help, this is the last module i need to complete the trail. Thanks in advance. 

Dear community,

I am at a total loss as to why im getting an error as the variable is exactly how the challenge asks me to make.
Im stuck with the trailhead challenge: 'Automate Your Business ProcessesBuild an Account Reassignment Wizard'
At the 'Build Lookup Logic to Find Matching Salesforce Users' part.

I have repeadetely followed the instructions carefully however I keep getting the following error:
sObject collection variable 'User1_Accounts' isn't properly configured. Check the instructions.

My flow is as illustrated in the challenge:
flows
My flow is as illustrated in the challenge:
User-added image

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Im on the getting started with visualforce module. I have written markup language before but it has been a while. in the code below, what line tell the form to put the save button at the top of the page vs the bottom? I always assumed that the code had to be placed where you wanted the button or at least have a line of code to tell it. Sorry for a simple question but i cant seem to pull the answer for myself.

<apex:page standardController="Contact" >
    <apex:form >

<apex:pageBlock title="Edit Contact">

<apex:pageBlockSection columns="1">
                <apex:inputField value="{!Contact.FirstName}"/>
                <apex:inputField value="{!Contact.LastName}"/>
                <apex:inputField value="{!Contact.Email}"/>
                <apex:inputField value="{!Contact.Birthdate}"/>
            </apex:pageBlockSection>

<apex:pageBlockButtons >
                <apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Save"/>
            </apex:pageBlockButtons>

</apex:pageBlock>

</apex:form>
</apex:page>

Create an Apex trigger for Account that matches Shipping Address Postal Code with Billing Address Postal Code based on a custom field

I used the code below and am getting this error... "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Setting 'Match_Billing_Address__c' to true did not update the records as expected." I have no other triggers or validation rules activated. any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

trigger AccountAddressTrigger on Account (before insert,before update) {

List<Account> acclst=new List<Account>();
  for(account a:trigger.new){
    if(a.Match_Billing_Address__c==true && a.BillingPostalCode!=null){
    a.ShippingPostalCode=a.BillingPostalCode;

}

}
}