• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear friends,

I have Two custom date fields on  Parent Account. Custom_Date_Field_1__c,Custom_Date_Field_2__c. 
There are child accounts/affilliate accounts for the parent Account. Each child account is having two custom date field Custom_Date_Child_Field_1__c,Custom_Date_Child_Field_2__c. For the parent fields i want to update child fields with recent date of each field looking into all child accounts. In simple looping through all the child accounts and looking at these child fields find the recent of Custom_Date_Child_Field_1__c and populate it on Parent Account's  Custom_Date_Field_1__c, andthe same for  Custom_Date_Child_Field_2__c to populate it on Parent Account's  Custom_Date_Field_1__c.  

Please help for the above one.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear friends, 
Please help me this: 
I have trigger code on Task object ( after insert / after update) which is going to update recent due date of completed F2F activity on opportunity custom date field. And there is also a after update trigger code on opportunity which updates the custom field on account that  is just updated by task trigger. My question is : I am getting attempt to dereference a null object error. How to solve this. Appreciate if any pointers to achieve this requirement.
Dear Friends,

I have a requirement to display Last Activity Date (Due Date) of Type=F2F on the Account, Activity can be either a completed Task or Event. It can be either directly related to an Account or through Opportunities of the respective Account.
Appreciate any pointers to achieve this requirement. If there is a sample code for matching this requirement can someone please post.

Dear Friends, 

Need your help, My Question is...

There is a Trigger Code on Task object, Which is going to update a custom field on Opporunity (There is DML Update operation on Task Object for Opportunity). And there is also a trigger code on Opportunity (after Update). So Whenever i create a task, and i am comparing (Task.WhatId==Opp.WhatID), In the Console it is saying that ' Attempt to Derefernce a null Object ',. How to over come on this. How to use Recursive trigger here. Please help me on this. Thank you.  
Dear friends, 
Please help me this: 
I have trigger code on Task object ( after insert / after update) which is going to update recent due date of completed F2F activity on opportunity custom date field. And there is also a after update trigger code on opportunity which updates the custom field on account that  is just updated by task trigger. My question is : I am getting attempt to dereference a null object error. How to solve this. Appreciate if any pointers to achieve this requirement.
Dear Friends, 

Need your help, My Question is...

There is a Trigger Code on Task object, Which is going to update a custom field on Opporunity (There is DML Update operation on Task Object for Opportunity). And there is also a trigger code on Opportunity (after Update). So Whenever i create a task, and i am comparing (Task.WhatId==Opp.WhatID), In the Console it is saying that ' Attempt to Derefernce a null Object ',. How to over come on this. How to use Recursive trigger here. Please help me on this. Thank you.