• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Google maps is working on a custom object called Properties. It shows the map and the location of the Property based on the address on the record, but there is no link that says View on Google Maps. If I look at the map and click on another point of interest, that link does appear.

The address of the Property record on the map. There is no link that says "View on Google Maps"

User-added image

Same map, but when I click on a point of interest (not the address of the Salesforce Property record), then there is the link that says View on Google Maps. 
User-added image

How can I get the View on Google Maps link to work for the record address? 
Trailhead now offers modules on Pardot, but I can't seem to find anyway to get a demo org with Pardot setup. Is there any way to do this? 
I am not a developer but I am supposed to trouble shoot this apex trigger error. Can someone help let me know what I need to change in the code to fix it? 

Error:Apex trigger RHX_Turbine_Config caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: RHX_Turbine_Config: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object: Class.rh2.AggregateFunctionWorker.handleMultipicklistValues: line 23, column 1

Code:

1 trigger RHX_Turbine_Config on Turbine_Config__c
2    (after delete, after insert, after undelete, after update, before delete) {
3     Type rollClass = System.Type.forName('rh2', 'ParentUtil');
4  if(rollClass != null) {
5   rh2.ParentUtil pu = (rh2.ParentUtil) rollClass.newInstance();
6   if (trigger.isAfter) {
7     pu.performTriggerRollups(trigger.oldMap, trigger.newMap, new String[]{'Turbine_Config__c'}, null);
8       }
9    }
10}

I am not a developer but I am supposed to trouble shoot this apex trigger error. Can someone help let me know what I need to change in the code to fix it? 

Error:Apex trigger RHX_Turbine_Config caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: RHX_Turbine_Config: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object: Class.rh2.AggregateFunctionWorker.handleMultipicklistValues: line 23, column 1

Code:

1 trigger RHX_Turbine_Config on Turbine_Config__c
2    (after delete, after insert, after undelete, after update, before delete) {
3     Type rollClass = System.Type.forName('rh2', 'ParentUtil');
4  if(rollClass != null) {
5   rh2.ParentUtil pu = (rh2.ParentUtil) rollClass.newInstance();
6   if (trigger.isAfter) {
7     pu.performTriggerRollups(trigger.oldMap, trigger.newMap, new String[]{'Turbine_Config__c'}, null);
8       }
9    }
10}

I'm trying to create a Global Action, but the icon for it does not show up when it is launched in slide up panel (shown below).

Is there a way I can make that icon show up, it doesn't look good without the icon and is totally not consistent with a Standard Global Action:

User-added image
  • March 15, 2017