• Member since 2017
  • AECOM

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have about 12,000 reports in our Org. Some of them reference opportunity record types, some of them do not. We are about to add two new record types to our opportunity object and users will need to update their filters to include the new record types, in addition to the old ones. Is there a way I can use the REST API to GET all the report IDs for reports in our org where the opportunity record type IDs are utilized in the report filters? If the API won't work, any other ideas?
I'm curious if there is a way to view the modification history for a particular class in production? Increasingly, I'm trying to track down issues and I need to know the date of the last update for a class BEFORE it was last modified during the last deployment. Meaning the latest deployment caused a bug and it appears we have a code merge issue. Any ideas/recommendations?
I'm really confused. I have setup the process as indicated but I'm getting an error related to a file that is not part of this module. 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Discount_Percent__c]: [Discount_Percent__c]

I'm thinking I may have messed something up with I deleted a previous process with the same name. Any ideas on how I can fix to pass the challenge?
I'm curious if there is a way to view the modification history for a particular class in production? Increasingly, I'm trying to track down issues and I need to know the date of the last update for a class BEFORE it was last modified during the last deployment. Meaning the latest deployment caused a bug and it appears we have a code merge issue. Any ideas/recommendations?
I'm really confused. I have setup the process as indicated but I'm getting an error related to a file that is not part of this module. 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Discount_Percent__c]: [Discount_Percent__c]

I'm thinking I may have messed something up with I deleted a previous process with the same name. Any ideas on how I can fix to pass the challenge?
Completed the challenge.  Added the notification (see attached image) in the Wave developer org.  It looks like it did not save the first time.  Added the notification a 2nd time, as shown in screen capture. User-added image