• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I was looking to update my sales pipeline to not include those opportunities that are STAGE: Demo 1 and STATUS: Scheduled, as they haven't occured yet.

As it is, my reporting is currently like this;
User-added image
This categorizes opportunities according to the stage they're in, but I want to exclude those that are in First Demo that have an additional custom field on them called "Status" with the value "Scheduled", because right now they're skewing my numbers and making it look like I have lots of opportunities sitting in demo 1 when they've moved down my sales process.

Any help appreciated!
Hi, I've tried applying the Power of One rules and failed spectacularly.  I'll just lay out what I have and where I want it to go.

User-added image

I'm looking to simply categorize the opportunities that are in the stage "Closed Won" as a percentage of total opportunities for that opportunity owner.

Any help appreciated!
Hi, I'm trying to get a custom picklist to change an opportunities probability.  Here is a screenshot of what an opportunities' layout looks like currently:
User-added image
I'm trying to make it so if the picklist for "Closed/Open" has "Closed" as the value, regardless of what stage it is, the probability is modified to zero, but if the picklist is "Open" it defaults to the stage's own probability, to track where things are in a sales pipeline, and where they fall off.

Any advice appreciated!
Hi, I'm using data.com built into salesforce to prospect, but it doesn't indicate in any way if a contact is already in salesforce.  I'd like to know if I'm adding an email address already in there that a colleague has emailed yesterday without having to check manually for every one.

I had assumed this would be a standard integration feature, but apparently not.

Any advice?
Hi, I was looking to update my sales pipeline to not include those opportunities that are STAGE: Demo 1 and STATUS: Scheduled, as they haven't occured yet.

As it is, my reporting is currently like this;
User-added image
This categorizes opportunities according to the stage they're in, but I want to exclude those that are in First Demo that have an additional custom field on them called "Status" with the value "Scheduled", because right now they're skewing my numbers and making it look like I have lots of opportunities sitting in demo 1 when they've moved down my sales process.

Any help appreciated!
Hi, I've tried applying the Power of One rules and failed spectacularly.  I'll just lay out what I have and where I want it to go.

User-added image

I'm looking to simply categorize the opportunities that are in the stage "Closed Won" as a percentage of total opportunities for that opportunity owner.

Any help appreciated!
Hi, I'm trying to get a custom picklist to change an opportunities probability.  Here is a screenshot of what an opportunities' layout looks like currently:
User-added image
I'm trying to make it so if the picklist for "Closed/Open" has "Closed" as the value, regardless of what stage it is, the probability is modified to zero, but if the picklist is "Open" it defaults to the stage's own probability, to track where things are in a sales pipeline, and where they fall off.

Any advice appreciated!