• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All, 

I have process builder where my criteria is that when a case is getting closed the owner should receive an email. And the email should be sent after 2 hours when the case gets closed. 

Somehow I am not getting the email after 2 hours when the case gets closed. Initially I thought the problem was with my logic. So I created an immediate action with the same action to send the sam email and surprisingly its working as expected.

Kindly help me where I am going wrong.

Thanks in advance,
Suman
Hey everyone, trying to get my APEX skills up. Can't seem to figure out how to debug this error. Any advice? 

Thanks, 

public class ContactSearch{
    public static Contact searchForContacts(String lastName, String zip){
        List<Contact> conts =[SELECT Id, Name FROM Contact WHERE LastName=:lastName AND MailingPostalCode=:zip ]; 

return  conts;
    }

}

i want to display the custom error  message .how to solve the above solution please give any ideas.
Does anyone know the EXACT cause of this error?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unable to Process Request

Concurrent requests limit exceeded.

To protect all customers from excessive usage and Denial of Service attacks, we limit the number of long-running requests that are processed at the same time by an organization. Your request has been denied because this limit has been exceeded by your organization. Please try your request again later.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks.