• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I would like to connect my org to the external data using OData 4.0. I have been configured the External Data Source and automatically create External Object.
But there is a problem when creating record in the external object. After save button clicked, then error dialog appears, see image below:
User-added image
Actually the data that I inserted was successfully created, but I still meet this error.
FYI, I have been configured the primary key on OData configuration and MySQL database.
  • September 18, 2017
I would like to connect my org to the external data using OData 4.0. I have been configured the External Data Source and automatically create External Object.
But there is a problem when creating record in the external object. After save button clicked, then error dialog appears, see image below:
User-added image
Actually the data that I inserted was successfully created, but I still meet this error.
FYI, I have been configured the primary key on OData configuration and MySQL database.
  • September 18, 2017
User-added image
  • September 18, 2017

Since the Winter '10 release, any test class where we use

test.setCurrentPage(PageReference ref);

fails with error

Method does not exist or incorrect signature: test.setCurrentPage(System.PageReference)   

These are documented as static methods (both setCurrentPage, and setCurrentPageReference). Nothing has changed since writing this code a few months ago, other than me deploying the classes from NA5 to NA7 in order to take advantage of new orgs getting customer portal licenses (deploy was before the Winter '10 rollout).

Adding on, what exactly is the difference between these two methods, because the usage and documentation are identical.

I'll note that I'm not instantiating the PageReference as "system.pagereference" either.  I wasn't doing it before, but to test, I tried overriding this with

ApexPages.PageReference ref = new ApexPages.PageReference('/apex/rescuehandleUrlPost');

It seems to ignore me trying to force the ApexPages namespace and throws the same error as above.  This is preventing me from packaging a new app that we plan to offer on the AppExchange because all the test methods fail, which prevents the upload.  This is on NA7 if that matters.  Please help.