• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have created a new Custom Object in Lightning. I have created a tab on Account layout and I am trying to add/ use this custom object, but I am not able to use this object for profiles other than System Admin profile. I have checked the access permissions on the object and it has all the read, write, modify and the required access rights. Checked the fields level settings for the fields too.

Can anyone help me with this issue. Need it urgently.  
  • October 04, 2019
Hi,

I want to add a badge (SLDS badge) or an icon (SLDS) to a field on the salesforce standard Object(Account/ Order) field. I tried to add it through formula field and that was successful. I want to add it standard field or tabs on Lightning layout.

Any help.

Thanks in advance.
  • July 29, 2019
I am creating an Email Template in Lightning. I am using a HTML tepmplate.
Email template is working all fine just that a small 1px X 1px is added at the end of the email template.

This image is added dynamically. Can anyone tell me why this image is added and how to get rid of it.

Thanks in advance
  • February 16, 2018

Hi,

I am opening a modal window on button click in Lightning.

Now the modal window has more content arranged vertically. This is increasing height of the modal box, which in turn is hiding the close (X) button at the top of modal window.

Can anyone help here?

• January 23, 2018

I have a lightning combobox/dropdown 

Like the way we have 'size' attribute in HTML to tell how many of the combo box options will be visible at a time, how can I achive this in Lightning.

A very basic question but stuck with the development. Can anyone help?

• January 09, 2018
I am creating an Email Template in Lightning. I am using a HTML tepmplate.
Email template is working all fine just that a small 1px X 1px is added at the end of the email template.

This image is added dynamically. Can anyone tell me why this image is added and how to get rid of it.

Thanks in advance
  • February 16, 2018

Hi,

I am opening a modal window on button click in Lightning.

Now the modal window has more content arranged vertically. This is increasing height of the modal box, which in turn is hiding the close (X) button at the top of modal window.

Can anyone help here?

• January 23, 2018