• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I'm trying to deserialize CaseHistory from a String but im getting an unhandled error

Running this code in an anonymous console produces the error:

CODE:

String caseHistoryString = JSON.serialize([SELECT Id, CaseId, OldValue, NewValue FROM CaseHistory WHERE CaseId = '5004100000KERwkAAH']);

JSON.deserialize(caseHistoryString, List<CaseHistory>.class);

ERROR:

16:40:05:040 FATAL_ERROR System.UnexpectedException: Salesforce System Error: 1379890468-29928 (482212380) (482212380)

I have also tried to deserialize this other query and I'm not getting any error, so seems that the cause must be the OldValue, NewValue fields

String caseHistoryString = JSON.serialize([SELECT Id, CaseId, CreatedDate FROM CaseHistory WHERE CaseId = '5004100000KERwkAAH']);

JSON.deserialize(caseHistoryString, List<CaseHistory>.class);

Thank you,
Miguel
Hi,

I'm currently implementing Shield and due to Birthdate is not supported for encryption I want to move that data into a Custom Field and encrypt that.

I was testing in a developer org but I'm having trouble because this field is used in filters in ListViews using Context Variables (f.e. Date = THIS_MONTH). And when I querry with the Standard Birthdate field I get results, but, if I try with the CustomField I cant get any result.

filter by standard field

filter by custom field

Any idea why this is happening?

Kind Regards

How do I create and apex trigger to update a chatter feed post based on the child object changes 
Hi,

I'm currently implementing Shield and due to Birthdate is not supported for encryption I want to move that data into a Custom Field and encrypt that.

I was testing in a developer org but I'm having trouble because this field is used in filters in ListViews using Context Variables (f.e. Date = THIS_MONTH). And when I querry with the Standard Birthdate field I get results, but, if I try with the CustomField I cant get any result.

filter by standard field

filter by custom field

Any idea why this is happening?

Kind Regards

Hi,

Today I have a problem trying to connect Alexa with Salesforce. I'm doing the 'Create a Connected App and Link to Alexa' tutorial and when I have to test the linking flow, I try to link with my Salesforce account but it does not work properly, it opens a new page with this message 'We were unable to link Salesforce Demo at this time.' I attach a photo with the error. I don not know why this is happened, could you help me? Thank you in advance.
User-added image