• 30 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've created a process builder that starts when the record is created or edited and then checks the status of a record is equal to a specific value. I've set the advanced setting 'Do you want to execute the actions only when specified changes are made to the record?' so the actions are executed only if the record meets the criteria now but the values that the record had immediately before it was saved didn't meet criteria. This means that these actions won't be executed when irrelevant changes are made.

The actions are being created multiple times which makes me think the process is evaluating more then once but I don't understand why.

I need a red bar to appear when the following conditions are met on the record:
IF a checkbox value is true
OR
IF a date field is within 14 days of today AND a status field is a certain value.

This is what I have tried but the OR is giving me a syntax error.

IF(Checkbox = TRUE, IMAGE("/img/samples/color_red.gif ","red", 15,120),"blank")
OR(
IF( Date__c - TODAY() < 14,
IF(AND(ISPICKVAL( Status__c ,"Committed by client")),IMAGE("/img/samples/color_red.gif ","red", 15,120),"blank"))
I've created a formula field with the syntax below to display a yellow box when the record status is 'Committed by client'. I would like to add the logic to check if the 'Closing Date' is within 14 days of today. Is this possible?

IF(ISPICKVAL( Status__c , 
"Committed by client"), IMAGE("/img/samples/color_yellow.gif ","yellow", 30,30),"Blank")
The process builder I created is suppose to create an event using the 'Subject Removal Date' as the 'Start Date' which is does but the Start Date is one day before the Subject Removal Date. Why?
Screenshot
I'm trying to create a formula field for loan anniversary date which is determined by the renewal date and the term of the loan (number field). If the term of the loan is 5 years then the 4 year anniversary date is the renewal date - 365 days.

Currently I have this syntax but there's a syntax error:
IF(
(Term__c) = 5),
(Renewal_Date__c) - 365
)
I would like to pass the value of a text field 'Down Payment Other Description' to a formula field when the value of the picklist field 'Down Payment Other' = Required.

This formula field syntax passes the literal text string 'Down_Payment_Other_Description__c' to the formula field.

IF(ISPICKVAL( Down_Payment_Other__c ,"Required")," Down_Payment_Other_Description__c ",null)
I've created a process builder that starts when the record is created or edited and then checks the status of a record is equal to a specific value. I've set the advanced setting 'Do you want to execute the actions only when specified changes are made to the record?' so the actions are executed only if the record meets the criteria now but the values that the record had immediately before it was saved didn't meet criteria. This means that these actions won't be executed when irrelevant changes are made.

The actions are being created multiple times which makes me think the process is evaluating more then once but I don't understand why.

I need a red bar to appear when the following conditions are met on the record:
IF a checkbox value is true
OR
IF a date field is within 14 days of today AND a status field is a certain value.

This is what I have tried but the OR is giving me a syntax error.

IF(Checkbox = TRUE, IMAGE("/img/samples/color_red.gif ","red", 15,120),"blank")
OR(
IF( Date__c - TODAY() < 14,
IF(AND(ISPICKVAL( Status__c ,"Committed by client")),IMAGE("/img/samples/color_red.gif ","red", 15,120),"blank"))
I've created a formula field with the syntax below to display a yellow box when the record status is 'Committed by client'. I would like to add the logic to check if the 'Closing Date' is within 14 days of today. Is this possible?

IF(ISPICKVAL( Status__c , 
"Committed by client"), IMAGE("/img/samples/color_yellow.gif ","yellow", 30,30),"Blank")
The process builder I created is suppose to create an event using the 'Subject Removal Date' as the 'Start Date' which is does but the Start Date is one day before the Subject Removal Date. Why?
Screenshot
I'm trying to create a formula field for loan anniversary date which is determined by the renewal date and the term of the loan (number field). If the term of the loan is 5 years then the 4 year anniversary date is the renewal date - 365 days.

Currently I have this syntax but there's a syntax error:
IF(
(Term__c) = 5),
(Renewal_Date__c) - 365
)
I would like to pass the value of a text field 'Down Payment Other Description' to a formula field when the value of the picklist field 'Down Payment Other' = Required.

This formula field syntax passes the literal text string 'Down_Payment_Other_Description__c' to the formula field.

IF(ISPICKVAL( Down_Payment_Other__c ,"Required")," Down_Payment_Other_Description__c ",null)

Ultimately I am wanting to create a custom field called PO Received Month which pulls the month of the PO Received Date field, but in text format, not number format.

Currently this is the formula I put in the Formula Text field but its spitting out "4" for April and "5" for May and I want it to read "April" and "May".

TEXT(( YEAR( PO_Received_Date__c )))

Thanks in advance!