• 20 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In VF page they have written an code to create automatic case and using assignment rule it will assign to queue. Now instead of assigning to queue it should assign to the account team member (ABC Role). 

On case object we have primary service agent field user look up we need to assign the ABC role user to that field and then the case should automatically assigned to ABC role user.

Please help how it can be done and kindly share if any sample code. I'm new to salesforce I tried in my org but it fails
Two same checkbox fields used in Account and in  Account related VF page but in vf page the checkbox field is disabled. It is enabled in Account page. But the requirement is in Vf page page it should be enabled. 

i've removed the disabled = true, but if i check box the value and tried to save the record it is not saving the value. I think i'm missing some where else, couldyou please help me in this requirement.

When a user is using the salesforce appliction on the iPad (in a browser). In one object we have  the "Print Transfer Receipt" button is not working.  

I tried this on both Chrome and Safari browsers on the iPad and it was broken in both browsers.  On the desktop, it works fine.  The user is presented with a Comments dialog and when they click "Continue" it shows the PDF.  On the iPad, the user never sees the Comments dialog.

Kindly let me know how i can replicate the scenario in dev org, to check whether everything is working fine. For eg can i add a text field next to the comment button? but let me where i should write the code?
I am not sure how to write a OnClick JavaScript custom print button on custom object.

When the user clicks on this print button, the Customer details  should populate in PDF format. Kindly help me how to proceed further in this scenario.

Hi Guys,

How to get the case history details from case object. I need to know the date and time when the case first time modified. Could you please help me in this scenario.
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: LIWFMHWB

Hi,

I'm trying to bind two standard objects using VF page but I'm getting an error "Variable AccountID not exist"

public class AccountController {
 public Contact newContact{get;set;}
 public Account newAccount{get;set;}

public AccountController (ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
  newContact = new Contact();
  newAccount = new Account();  

}

public pagereference dosave()
{
insert newAccount;
newcontact.Accountid=newAccount.id;
PageReference acc = new ApexPages.StandardController(newAccount).view();
        acc.setRedirect(true);
        return acc;
}
}

<apex:page standardController="contact" extensions="AccountController">
<apex:form>
<apex:pageBlock>
<apex:pageBlockSection>
<apex:inputField value="{!newContact.Lastname}"/>
<apex:inputField value="{!newAccount.Name}"/>
<apex:commandButton action="{!dosave}" value="Save"/>
</apex:pageBlockSection>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>  
</apex:page>
Hi,

I have a custom object (project) in that I've project name field(Text). Once I enter the project name. Example (if I enter ABC for project name means it should display as ABC FITA). Fita should add after project name. Could you please help me how to write an apex code and VF code.

Hi,

I'm trying to bind two standard objects using VF page but I'm getting an error "Variable AccountID not exist"

public class AccountController {
 public Contact newContact{get;set;}
 public Account newAccount{get;set;}

public AccountController (ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
  newContact = new Contact();
  newAccount = new Account();  

}

public pagereference dosave()
{
insert newAccount;
newcontact.Accountid=newAccount.id;
PageReference acc = new ApexPages.StandardController(newAccount).view();