• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All, 

I'm currently trying to use a REGEX operator in a formula field. This is my code : 

IF(
  OR(
    REGEX((SUBSTITUTE(Contact_Phone__c," ","")), "[0-9]{12}"),
    REGEX((SUBSTITUTE(Contact_Phone__c," ","")), "[0-9]{11}")
    ),
  SUBSTITUTE(Contact_Phone__c," ",""),
  ""
  )

This is the error I get : Function REGEX may not be used in this type of formula (Related field: Formula)

But on the documentation page (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=customize_functions_i_z.htm&type=5) it seems like I can use REGEX in a formula field. 

Many thanks for any explanation !
Hello everyone,

I'm working on the intranet of our company, which has been set up through Visualforce pages.

Currently the URL reads something similar to : company--c.eu8.visual.force.com/apex

Is it possible to change company--c.eu8(.visual.force) to simply intranet?

It's important to note that this is an internal site, only employees with Salesforce credentials can access this site. 

Thanks a lot for any help
Hello,

I would like to use a custom label to set the value of a href. This is the line of code I want to change :
<a class="primary" href="my_link">Help Centre</a>

I tried <a class="primary" href="{!$label.my_link}">Help Centre</a> to no success.

A lot of thanks for any help,
Carsten

Hello,

I have a Master-detail relationship between Train-Ticket.
Using a SOQL query on Ticket I need to obtain a field value of the associated train.
This is the query I'm using : 
 public static void ticketInfo(ID ticketId){
        Ticket__c ticket = [SELECT ID,Name,PAX_Type__c, Train__r.FPU_Train_Category__c
                            FROM Ticket__c 
                            WHERE ID =: ticketID];
        system.debug(ticket);
    }

The issue is that instead of the desired field (FPU_Train_Category__c) it returns the Train's ID. I tried Train__r.Name and it still returned the ID.

Thanks a lot for explaining this to me!
Have a nice day

Hello everyone,

I'm running some tests in Marketing Cloud's Automation Studio. I would like to import, filter and then update the filtered data.

I managed to import by FTP, filtered with a Data Filter but can't manage to update the filtered data.

I've been trying to use an Automation Studio Script to achieve this. According to https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.noversion.mc-programmatic-content.meta/mc-programmatic-content/index.htm it seems like AMPscript is the best language for my issue (I'm not very familiar with scripting languages).

I tried out UpdateData (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.noversion.mc-programmatic-content.meta/mc-programmatic-content/updatedata.htm) and UpdateDE (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.noversion.mc-programmatic-content.meta/mc-programmatic-content/updatede.htm) without any success. 

This is my interpretation of how these functions work : UpdateData('TestC1',1,'Class of Service','Standard','Eligibility',true) where
- TestC1 is the Data Extension I want to update
- 1 the number of columns used in the determination of the correct row to update
- Class of Service the name of the column used in the determination of the correct row to update
- Standard the value in the column used in the determination of the correct row to update
- Eligiblity the name of the column containing the data to be updated
- true the value of the data to insert

But after inserting this script in Automation Studio the Data Extension isn't changed one bit.

Thanks a lot in advance for any help,
Carsten
Hello everyone,

I would like to make the contents of custom field unsearchable through global search but without preventing Support agents from reading the custom field.

For example the custom field is named Details and the customers name and surname are content for the Details custom field. Support agents should be able to read the contents of this Details field but without being able to find records while searching by name through global search. 

Thanks very much in advance!
Hello,

I would like to use a custom label to set the value of a href. This is the line of code I want to change :
<a class="primary" href="my_link">Help Centre</a>

I tried <a class="primary" href="{!$label.my_link}">Help Centre</a> to no success.

A lot of thanks for any help,
Carsten

Hello,

I have a Master-detail relationship between Train-Ticket.
Using a SOQL query on Ticket I need to obtain a field value of the associated train.
This is the query I'm using : 
 public static void ticketInfo(ID ticketId){
        Ticket__c ticket = [SELECT ID,Name,PAX_Type__c, Train__r.FPU_Train_Category__c
                            FROM Ticket__c 
                            WHERE ID =: ticketID];
        system.debug(ticket);
    }

The issue is that instead of the desired field (FPU_Train_Category__c) it returns the Train's ID. I tried Train__r.Name and it still returned the ID.

Thanks a lot for explaining this to me!
Have a nice day

Hello everyone,

I'm running some tests in Marketing Cloud's Automation Studio. I would like to import, filter and then update the filtered data.

I managed to import by FTP, filtered with a Data Filter but can't manage to update the filtered data.

I've been trying to use an Automation Studio Script to achieve this. According to https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.noversion.mc-programmatic-content.meta/mc-programmatic-content/index.htm it seems like AMPscript is the best language for my issue (I'm not very familiar with scripting languages).

I tried out UpdateData (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.noversion.mc-programmatic-content.meta/mc-programmatic-content/updatedata.htm) and UpdateDE (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.noversion.mc-programmatic-content.meta/mc-programmatic-content/updatede.htm) without any success. 

This is my interpretation of how these functions work : UpdateData('TestC1',1,'Class of Service','Standard','Eligibility',true) where
- TestC1 is the Data Extension I want to update
- 1 the number of columns used in the determination of the correct row to update
- Class of Service the name of the column used in the determination of the correct row to update
- Standard the value in the column used in the determination of the correct row to update
- Eligiblity the name of the column containing the data to be updated
- true the value of the data to insert

But after inserting this script in Automation Studio the Data Extension isn't changed one bit.

Thanks a lot in advance for any help,
Carsten
Hello everyone,

I would like to make the contents of custom field unsearchable through global search but without preventing Support agents from reading the custom field.

For example the custom field is named Details and the customers name and surname are content for the Details custom field. Support agents should be able to read the contents of this Details field but without being able to find records while searching by name through global search. 

Thanks very much in advance!