• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Thanks for looking! We're a young Salesforce consulting shop in NYC focused on financial services and technology start-ups.

We're looking for a resourceful consultant / solution architect to be hands-on at some well know financial services firms and tech start-up companies.  Ideal candidate is a problem solver who has the ability to think critically and work independently.  The right person is comfortable interacting with clients as well as being heads down with design and solution building.  

Great opportunity to get out of your stuffy consulting role or admin job.  No to minimum travel outside of NYC.

This is a full-time contractor role that will turn into a permanent position.
Hi,

I am looking to expand our development offerings and looking for nearshore development teams or UK development teams to bring on board. If anyone is either from a dev team or can recommend such dev teams it would be realyl useful, i will then respond with some qualification questions. 

Thanks

Charlie
Hell Everyone,

we are a global company based in North Rhine-Westphalia which produce and sell high-quality consumer goods. We're currently looking for a freelance consultant/developer from Germany which could support us within a mid-size project for the Salesforce Service Cloud (with a possibilty for a long term parthership and other projects).

If this would be of interest, please respond with contact information so I can provide further details.

Best regards
Florian