• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I'm on the 3rd step of this project - 'Use Visual Studio Code for Salesforce Development', when I try to connect/authenticate to my playground from the VS Code project I get the error 

OAuth Error
We can't authorize you because of an OAuth error. For more information, contact your Salesforce administrator.
1800 : There was a problem in setting up your remote access

​​​​​​​Any assistance would be appreciated.

User-added image
Good day everyone, this is my second attempt at Step 5 and everything works until I call the Approval process in Process Builder.

The Approval process works too, but I can't get Process Builder to action the Robot Setup record creation - I've tried it as an invocable process and a normal record creation within Process Builder.

Thing is this worked until I called the Approval Process within PB. Any ideas?
At step 6 to create an encrypted version of the key using the specified command - 'travis encrypt-file assets/server.key assets/server.key.enc --add', I get the error:

repository not known to https://api.travis-ci.org/: mohsinwadee/sfdx-travisci

mohsinwadee being my username of-course. Any ideas?
Done everything but when I verify the challenge I get this:

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: JSRMGCPG. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 2030700479-145669 (-302616263)
Hi, I'm on the 3rd step of this project - 'Use Visual Studio Code for Salesforce Development', when I try to connect/authenticate to my playground from the VS Code project I get the error 

OAuth Error
We can't authorize you because of an OAuth error. For more information, contact your Salesforce administrator.
1800 : There was a problem in setting up your remote access

​​​​​​​Any assistance would be appreciated.

User-added image
Good day everyone, this is my second attempt at Step 5 and everything works until I call the Approval process in Process Builder.

The Approval process works too, but I can't get Process Builder to action the Robot Setup record creation - I've tried it as an invocable process and a normal record creation within Process Builder.

Thing is this worked until I called the Approval Process within PB. Any ideas?
At step 6 to create an encrypted version of the key using the specified command - 'travis encrypt-file assets/server.key assets/server.key.enc --add', I get the error:

repository not known to https://api.travis-ci.org/: mohsinwadee/sfdx-travisci

mohsinwadee being my username of-course. Any ideas?
I was working on the Getting Started with Apex Triggers and my code doesn't seem to be working, could someone please, help me find the error. I have stared at it for awhile and can't seem to figure out where my mistake is, any help that can be provided would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance for your help and cooperation.

trigger AccountAddressTrigger on Account (before insert, before update) {
    for (Account a : [SELECT BillingPostalCode, ShippingPostalCode FROM Account WHERE BillingPostalCode != null AND Match_Billing_Address__c = TRUE AND Id IN :Trigger.New]) {
        a.ShippingPostalCode = a.BillingPostalCode;
    }
}

And my error is: Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Setting 'Match_Billing_Address__c' to true did not update the records as expected.