• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,
I am wiritng code for custom button JavaScript Onclick funcitonality.
Scernario :when i click Custom button,  it should display warning message as 'No Inovice is created' provided when invoice is not created in   Quick action of this page'. Than  user is given two choices , Pop up mesage opens 
i) user can ignore the above message  and Click ignore  and then  clik the final  submit button on the page.
ii) user shd click Ok  and create the Invocie number from the quick action and then click the final  submit button.
So far i was able to create lighetning component 'Submit Button' with aura component. 
Note:Enter funtionality shd work on lighetning page only.

the above funtionality in classic am aware .But using javascript functionality on lighetihng is something very new to me.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

I m trying to query two fields from two different custom objects with 'where'  condition.
Scenario:ObjA--> Customer name , customer Code
ObjB--> Invoice Number 
Conditon: want to display all the customer names and  code who has Invoice number .
Note:ObjB field exist in the quick action of ObjA

So Far i've written the query below
select id,customerName and Customer_code ,(select id,Invoice_number from  ObjBs__r) from opportunity --> here all the customername and customer codes are getting displayed . But am looking for only those customer names whose invocie number are attached to this it. 

Thanks in advance 

I m trying to query two fields from two different custom objects with 'where'  condition.
Scenario:ObjA--> Customer name , customer Code
ObjB--> Invoice Number 
Conditon: want to display all the customer names and  code who has Invoice number .
Note:ObjB field exist in the quick action of ObjA

So Far i've written the query below
select id,customerName and Customer_code ,(select id,Invoice_number from  ObjBs__r) from opportunity --> here all the customername and customer codes are getting displayed . But am looking for only those customer names whose invocie number are attached to this it. 

Thanks in advance