• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,
I am working on step 2 for the Einstein Prediction builder project. I've successfully created my special dev org and connected it to Trailhead. I'm now looking in Object Manager for the Candidate custom object, but it's not there? So, as a quick fix, I thought I could create it, but it seems the object name is already in use. How can this be? Can I have a hidden object in this dev org? I've logged in with alternate browsers that don't have login creds saved to verify I'm logged into the correct org. I'm about to create a second Einstein dev org, but this seems broken. 
I have signed up for a new Trailhead Playground with Einstein Prediction Builder.
I have gone ahead and created fields ( accepted offer & to store the prediction ) on custom object candidate as mentioned in the trail steps. 

Coming to chapter 4 - Build a Prediction
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/get_smart_einstein/projects/prediction_builder/steps/prediction_builder_prediction?trailmix_creator_id=00550000006ya8HAAQ&trailmix_id=einstein

I am not able to find the Einstein prediction Builder. I have tried the basic log out/log in again. My account is verified. 

Note- I am using Lightning.
Somehow the custom object Candidate was not visible in the object manager. I checked in the schema and made changes from there itself. 

Thanks in advance for all the help. 
I have completed the required steps for this module and I still keep encountering this error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The process did not run correctly and assign Alice Chen's user to records that
were update from Einstein with a probability > 70.

I tried this on 2 hands on orgs. and still the same error. 

Any help? Any one else facing the same error?
  • November 22, 2017
Hi all,
I am working on step 2 for the Einstein Prediction builder project. I've successfully created my special dev org and connected it to Trailhead. I'm now looking in Object Manager for the Candidate custom object, but it's not there? So, as a quick fix, I thought I could create it, but it seems the object name is already in use. How can this be? Can I have a hidden object in this dev org? I've logged in with alternate browsers that don't have login creds saved to verify I'm logged into the correct org. I'm about to create a second Einstein dev org, but this seems broken. 
I have signed up for a new Trailhead Playground with Einstein Prediction Builder.
I have gone ahead and created fields ( accepted offer & to store the prediction ) on custom object candidate as mentioned in the trail steps. 

Coming to chapter 4 - Build a Prediction
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/get_smart_einstein/projects/prediction_builder/steps/prediction_builder_prediction?trailmix_creator_id=00550000006ya8HAAQ&trailmix_id=einstein

I am not able to find the Einstein prediction Builder. I have tried the basic log out/log in again. My account is verified. 

Note- I am using Lightning.
Somehow the custom object Candidate was not visible in the object manager. I checked in the schema and made changes from there itself. 

Thanks in advance for all the help.