• PwC USI

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I set up approval process, process builder and flow.
1. approval process
 - if Admin approve approval request, lead status is changed to Qualified.
2. process builder
 - if lead status was changed to Qualified, create account and opportunity record.
3. flow
 - if lead status was changed to Qualified, delete lead record that was requested.

But, when approval process update lead status to Qualified (when Admin approve approval request, lead status is changed to Qualified),
Don't implement function that is due to process builder and flow.
however when directly change lead status, process builder and flow normally operated.

How do we get approval process updating to execute process builder and flow?
Hello Team,

I have a lightning component which i have embedded on Visualforce Page using the Lightning Out App. The lightning component produces an event which needs to be catched in Visualforce. For that I have created an APPLICATION Event and handled in the below way. But the catch handler is not getting executed or not calling the VF Handler. Can anyone please help what is wrong here? I have tried to debug but couldn't able to see any errors in chrome console.

$Lightning.use("c:CPQB_ExtConfigApp", function() {
                                $Lightning.createComponent("c:CPQB_ExtConfig", {
                                    configData: message,
                                    data: productOptionsData
                                }, "ext-config", function() {
                                    $A.eventService.addHandler({
                                        "event": "c:ConfigEvent",
                                        "handler": broadcast
                                    });
                                });
                            });
Hi All,

I have created a flow and gave security to some profiles. when im retrieving flow metadata im not seeing any assignments. can anyone help me in understanding how we can retrieve a flow metadata along with its security access. here is the example screenshot.

Here is the reference article in salesforce for flow security: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=flow_distribute_security.htm&type=5

My flow:

Flow Security Screenshot
Hello Team,

I have a below query which is returning " MALFORMED_QUERY: Field must be grouped or aggregated: Rate__c " This error in workbench. However i cannot exclude this field since i need in rest of the class and also this cannot be grouped.

Can anyone suggest me a workaround how we can exclude a value in GROUP BY Clause. Any Ideas plss ?

Query:
SELECT Right_Hand_Currency__c,Rate__c,Max(Date__c) FROM Exchange_Rate__c WHERE  Left_Hand_Currency__c = 'HKD' AND Type__c = 'SELLING' AND Country_Data__c = 'HK' AND Right_Hand_Currency__c IN ('AUD', 'EUR', 'USD', 'CAD', 'GBP', 'NZD', 'CHF', 'HKD','MOP') GROUP BY Right_Hand_Currency__c

User-added image
Hi All,

I have ran into a very typical problem in APEX. My CSV has a en_UK model Date and Org is running on zn_HK_Stroke(China Hongkong Stroke). so while importing it is throwing date error. parse is not able to help me as it is not supporting all locale. Appericiate your help.
Hi Team,

We have a Process Builder configured in our ORG and integrated with CTI Adapter PureCloud By Genesys. This is happening when TASK.CallObject is not NULL. In this scenario also data is coming from Pure Cloud Mapping & when TASK.CallObject is not NULL it has to update record type of [TASK] which started process Builder and has to update Two Fields in the record  and commit to SFDC.

Here is complete error from process Builder:

Find all Task records where:
Id Equals {!myVariable_current.Id}
Update the records’ field values.
Interaction_Details_Link__c = {!formula_3_myRule_1_A1_5945428726} (https://apps.mypurecloud.jp/directory/#/engage/admin/interactions/ (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__apps.mypurecloud.jp_directory_-23_engage_admin_interactions_48ad27c4-2D4533-2D4e11-2Dbc12-2Dad1d1f86b469&d=DwQFaQ&c=eIGjsITfXP_y-DLLX0uEHXJvU8nOHrUK8IrwNKOtkVU&r=ssDT8rziP8LxK35lXS7PMALdvf5K0yyHSrckkSKJ2yc&m=-8KDD2Ia-t_XK6QdOiPMGRAuwkiMCczUO3sq2sssxCM&s=Z3UFpEnfhacRtyngCy5Zqn5eM4wPLXVb87qa2RDPqTk&e=" style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline)TASK.CallObject)
RecordTypeId = **************
Result
Failed to update records that meet the filter criteria.

Error Occurred: Too many DML statements: 1

Hi,

I set up approval process, process builder and flow.
1. approval process
 - if Admin approve approval request, lead status is changed to Qualified.
2. process builder
 - if lead status was changed to Qualified, create account and opportunity record.
3. flow
 - if lead status was changed to Qualified, delete lead record that was requested.

But, when approval process update lead status to Qualified (when Admin approve approval request, lead status is changed to Qualified),
Don't implement function that is due to process builder and flow.
however when directly change lead status, process builder and flow normally operated.

How do we get approval process updating to execute process builder and flow?
Some Suggest me adm-201 exam material (https://dumpsgate.com/dumps/adm-201-exam/) is it valid or not need your suggestions? or anyone use this?
trigger checktime on Appointment__c (before insert, before update) {
    Time startDate;
    Datetime endDate;
    String Name;

List<Appointment__c> events = [
           SELECT Id FROM Appointment__c 
           WHERE Appointment_Data__c <= :TRIGGER.new[0].Appointment_Data_End__c 
           and Appointment_Data_End__c>=:  TRIGGER.new[0].Appointment_Data__c 
           and Doctor__c =:TRIGGER.new[0].Doctor__c
       ];

if(events.isEmpty()==false){
           Trigger.new[0].addError('Error GMAK');
          }
}
Hello All,

I have a lightning component developed for community cloud implementation which shows a list of fields user can fill in. 

These fields come from Custom Metadata type(CMT). We are working on a community user experience for multiple languages. 

I am unable to translate CMT.

Is there any workaround for this use-case? Please advise as per your implementation experience. 

Thanks in advance.
Hello Team,

I have a below query which is returning " MALFORMED_QUERY: Field must be grouped or aggregated: Rate__c " This error in workbench. However i cannot exclude this field since i need in rest of the class and also this cannot be grouped.

Can anyone suggest me a workaround how we can exclude a value in GROUP BY Clause. Any Ideas plss ?

Query:
SELECT Right_Hand_Currency__c,Rate__c,Max(Date__c) FROM Exchange_Rate__c WHERE  Left_Hand_Currency__c = 'HKD' AND Type__c = 'SELLING' AND Country_Data__c = 'HK' AND Right_Hand_Currency__c IN ('AUD', 'EUR', 'USD', 'CAD', 'GBP', 'NZD', 'CHF', 'HKD','MOP') GROUP BY Right_Hand_Currency__c

User-added image
Hi All,

I have ran into a very typical problem in APEX. My CSV has a en_UK model Date and Org is running on zn_HK_Stroke(China Hongkong Stroke). so while importing it is throwing date error. parse is not able to help me as it is not supporting all locale. Appericiate your help.
Whenever I try to go to the Reports in Salesforce Lightning, I get the following error. It has worked fine up until the last couple of days.

This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. First, would you give us some details? (We're reporting this as error ID: 467755781)

When you click technical stuff, it shows the below: 

Uncaught Error in $A.getCallback() [Cannot read property 'MultiBlockService' of undefined]
Callback failed: serviceComponent://ui.analytics.reporting.runpage.ReportPageController/ACTION$runReport
throws at https://aaon.lightning.force.com/auraFW/javascript/E2OJpiob8DqmgDSgi4K91g/aura_prod.js:35:15. Caused by: Error in $A.getCallback() [Cannot read property 'MultiBlockService' of undefined]
Callback failed: serviceComponent://ui.analytics.reporting.runpage.ReportPageController/ACTION$runReport
Object.runReportCallback()@https://aaon.lightning.force.com/components/reports/reportPage.js:26:329
trying to finish the admin beginner trail, but in the module 'Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards' and then 4.) 'Visualize Your Data with the Lightning Dashboard Builder' 

I've done everything that is asked but it doesn't want to clear and I get the error:

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a component in the 'Big Deals' dashboard with the title 'Opportunity Stages'."

This is a pretty straightforward exercise, so yes I'm in my personal dev org, and yes I have a Big Deals dashboard with the right 'Opportunity Stages' component (right name, donut chart, everything just how it should be,

any ideas on how to clear this trail?

greets

Jurn
Hi Forum,
This is a bit of an embarrsement. Having read through the superbadge requirements and spending most of Sunday configuring and re-configuring User profiles, I havent passed this check.

The Inside Sales User does not appear to have the correct object permissions for Accounts and Opportunities

What's strange is that I was stuck on "field sales user" and now I'm stuck at "Inside Sales User".

I believe the OWD's are fine as well as the Object Permissions as well as the Profile setup. I was wondering if there would be a way to verify the error.  In the meantime I will continue to persist.

Regards
Mark

<apex:outputtext style="font-size:15px" value="for {!Quote.Opportunity.End_Client__c}"/>

This code pulls the End_Client ID instead of the name, how can I change that?