• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I'm new about Oauth flow in Salesforce, I created an Auth Provider with a custom Open Id Connect Provider. When I test the connection with Test-Only Initialization URL created from Salesforce, it shows me a screen with these informations:

<user>
<org_id>00D0N000001ONti</org_id>
<portal_id>000000000000000</portal_id>
</user>

1) Why doesn't it retrieve more informations about the user?
2) I inserted manually in the Auth Provider configuration the Consumer Key and the Consumer Secret for a specific user. How can I implement an automatical process that recognize the user that is making the request and automatically retrieve the consumer key and secret of the user ?

Thanks,

Antonino
Hi All,

I can't retrieve the following standard objects from the Metadata:
- WorkCoaching
- WorkFeedback
- Goal
- GoalLink
- WorkPerfomanceCycle
- WorkFeedbackQuestionSet
- WorkFeedbackQuestion
- WorkFeedbackRequest

They are all objects used in the Work.com settings. I can't view them in the metadata. How can I retrieve them from the Metadata?

Thanks,

Antonino
Hi all,

how can I retrieve from the Metadata the information that a specific layout is a standard or a custom layout?

Thanks
Hi All,

I'm new in Salesforce Web service, I need to retrieve the info from my callout web service only when the web service finish to process and the status will be "Success". At beginning, the first status in the json of the web service  is "Running". How can I launch my Apex Class to retrieve the informations only when the web service finish to run?

Thanks,

Antonino
Hi All,

I have a Visualforce Page that show a report that I created in my org through the tag "analytics:reportChart". Every user that click on the report on my VF Page can redirect to the link of the report, how can I set the report as read only for every user?  

Thanks,

Antonino 
Hi all,

I would like to find out where my Visualforce Page is used in my org, I know there is the button "Where is this used?" on the detail page of the VF. Is possible to replicate this option from the metadata? I mean, in the metadata is it possible to find out where a VF page is used in the org?

Thanks
Hi all,

I know that the Process Builder is stored in the folder "Flow" in the Metadata API, but how can I recognize that the flows stored in this folder are a Process builder or a simple flow?

Thanks
Hi,

Is there a way to associate an Apex class with an app? We are planning to build a tool leveraging the Metadata and Tooling API to list out Apex Classes and Visualforce pages for each app in a given org.

Thanks in advance!
Hi All,

I have a Visualforce Page that show a report that I created in my org through the tag "analytics:reportChart". Every user that click on the report on my VF Page can redirect to the link of the report, how can I set the report as read only for every user?  

Thanks,

Antonino 
Hi all,

I know that the Process Builder is stored in the folder "Flow" in the Metadata API, but how can I recognize that the flows stored in this folder are a Process builder or a simple flow?

Thanks