• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 

I have a custom visualforce page for creating a new contact in which the lookup field is standard using default lookup functionality of salesforce. I have lightningStylesheets="true" on my visualforce page andI use that in lightning. How do I customize lookup for lightning? 

Thank you in advance!
Hi All, 

I am using this code in apex to get the dependent values of picklist. 
http://titancronus.com/blog/2014/05/01/salesforce-acquiring-dependent-picklists-in-apex/ 

However, this code gives me time limit exceeded while loading the page. Is there any workaround in apex for the optimized and efficient code?  
Hi All, 

I want to open developer console from the Standard Platform User profile but I am getting this error while I open developer console:  "[object Object]: sObject type 'ApexExecutionOverlayAction' is not supported."

In the profile permissions, I have API Enabled checkboc checked but I can't find system Permissions, "Author Apex and View All Data" inside the profile. Here is the snapshot of the profile permissions that I find in my org. 

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
Hi All, 

I have two contacts: Contact A and Contact B which are duplicates. Contact B has Custom Related Object (CRO) C. When Contact B is merged with Contact A, CRO C is moved to Contact A. Contact B is deleted. Instead of immediately deleting Contact B, I want to merge the two records, (moving CRO C to Contact A) and update values of Contact A. However, I want Contact B to remain. 

I want to write an apex trigger that can bring this deleted contact back or triggers any event that doesn't delete the Contact B. Or is there any other solution for this? 
Hi All, 

I want to pass the picklist value selected from the visualforce page to my controller but I am getting a null value. 
<apex:page controller="PicklistController">

<apex:form >
      Enter Text: <apex:inputText id="txt1" value="{!textDemo}"  />

<apex:selectList id="selectedUser" value="{!selectedUser}"  size="1"  onchange="setSelectedUser()">
       	<apex:selectOptions value="{!ActiveUsers}"></apex:selectOptions>

</apex:selectList>
  </apex:form>
</apex:page>

public with sharing class PicklistController {
    public String selectedUser {get; set;}
    public String textDemo {get; set;}

public List<SelectOption> getActiveUsers() {
        List<SelectOption> users = new List<SelectOption>();
        List<User> allUsers = [select name from User where isactive = true];
        system.debug(logginglevel.error, +allUsers);
        for(User u : allUsers){
        	String u1 = String.valueOf(u.name);
        	users.add(new SelectOption('',u1));
        }
        return users;
    }

public void setSelectedUser(){ 

String test = selectedUser; 
        system.debug(loggingLevel.error, 'selected user is:' + test);

}

}

Hi, I am having google address suggestion for the standard address field in my visualforce page. When I select from the suggested address and try to save the lead, I am getting this error.  If I type the address on my own, I am able to save the lead.  
Hi All, 

I have two contacts: Contact A and Contact B which are duplicates. Contact B has Custom Related Object (CRO) C. When Contact B is merged with Contact A, CRO C is moved to Contact A. Contact B is deleted. Instead of immediately deleting Contact B, I want to merge the two records, (moving CRO C to Contact A) and update values of Contact A. However, I want Contact B to remain. 

I want to write an apex trigger that can bring this deleted contact back or triggers any event that doesn't delete the Contact B. Or is there any other solution for this? 
Hi All, 

I want to pass the picklist value selected from the visualforce page to my controller but I am getting a null value. 
<apex:page controller="PicklistController">

<apex:form >
      Enter Text: <apex:inputText id="txt1" value="{!textDemo}"  />

<apex:selectList id="selectedUser" value="{!selectedUser}"  size="1"  onchange="setSelectedUser()">
       	<apex:selectOptions value="{!ActiveUsers}"></apex:selectOptions>

</apex:selectList>
  </apex:form>
</apex:page>

public with sharing class PicklistController {
    public String selectedUser {get; set;}
    public String textDemo {get; set;}

public List<SelectOption> getActiveUsers() {
        List<SelectOption> users = new List<SelectOption>();
        List<User> allUsers = [select name from User where isactive = true];
        system.debug(logginglevel.error, +allUsers);
        for(User u : allUsers){
        	String u1 = String.valueOf(u.name);
        	users.add(new SelectOption('',u1));
        }
        return users;
    }

public void setSelectedUser(){ 

String test = selectedUser; 
        system.debug(loggingLevel.error, 'selected user is:' + test);

}

}

Hi, I am having google address suggestion for the standard address field in my visualforce page. When I select from the suggested address and try to save the lead, I am getting this error.  If I type the address on my own, I am able to save the lead.