• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone,

How to enable live agent to 1000 users who belong to a single profile?I need to do this in the production org.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Harsha BR
Hi - We are in the process of moving LiveAgent from Classic to Lightning. In Classic the user statuses 'Available', 'Busy', 'Offline' is automatically translated based on the user's language. But in Lightning these has to be defined as 'Presence Statuses'. Is there anyway we create these statuses and translate it based on language?
Hello - I am looking for an approach to create a List View button in LEX where once it is clicked it will create a record in the bacground with few fields auto-populated and open up the detail page of this record.
Ex., In the below screenshot - currently the 'New' button on the 'Case' page opens up a popup to select the record type and then in the next page displays fields to manually enter the value and once it is saved it opens up the detail page. We would like to automate this process by displaying another button something called 'Quick New' then in the background creates a record with recordtype and few other fields like Origin, description etc., and then opens up the detail record of it. 
Any suggestions on this please.

User-added image

Hello - We have put up a LEX console based app and we added a Visualfoce page as one of the component.
Now VF is a form and based on a button click all the components in the app should be refreshed/updated. So we used sforce.one.navigateToSObject(recordid) to update the lightning components but looks like the form in the visualforce has not been refreshed and reset. Is there a way I can reset the visualforce preferablty from javascript where i can add the code right after navigatToSObject() event.?
Tried Options:
1. Windows.top.location() - Looks like the VF cannot execute this in LEX.
2. tried refreshing the VF iframe manually using google - inspect. But no luck either 
Hello,

Would like to get some basic guidance on when to use client side controllers and when to use server side controllers. For example - lets say there is a form and I am collecting input data into to insert into an Account object. And lets say I have to set some default values for few fields along with it. So it is better to set this value in client side controller or handle this in apex?
Also please do share any other links/docs on the best practises in general. Thanks
Hello,

I implemented the ReCaptcha implmentation for Lightning Component as per the link below
http://varasi.com/salesforce/embedding-google-recaptcha-v2-in-salesforce-lightning-component-to-increase-security/

Everything works fine except for the Recaptcha image challenge where it displays within the iframe with scroll bars. Any suggestion on how to display this as popup out of the iframe window?

User-added image
Hello,

We are developing a form in Lightning Component where it will be deployed in a web platform using LIghtning Out (outside Salesforce). What we would like to do is to support multi language with the same set of Lightning Components. Is there a way where the form labels will get translated based on some code/setting? For example - if the attribute value passed to the component is 'French' , all the form labels and buttons would get translated to French language. Similarly it translates any languages dynamically as long as it is translated in Salesforce.
Checked the Lightning Component documentation and it suggests the translation based on language of the user set who is accessing the component which is not exactly what we are looking for. 
Is this possible or any suggestions on this?
Hi - We are in the process of moving LiveAgent from Classic to Lightning. In Classic the user statuses 'Available', 'Busy', 'Offline' is automatically translated based on the user's language. But in Lightning these has to be defined as 'Presence Statuses'. Is there anyway we create these statuses and translate it based on language?
Hello All,

Earlier we developed one of our client's application in the classic version. Now we are planning to migrate it into the lightning version. Is there any software tool available to convert the whole application into lightning without re-writing entire code from the scratch. Also, suggest us steps of conversion.
Hi Everyone,

How to enable live agent to 1000 users who belong to a single profile?I need to do this in the production org.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Harsha BR
Hello,

Would like to get some basic guidance on when to use client side controllers and when to use server side controllers. For example - lets say there is a form and I am collecting input data into to insert into an Account object. And lets say I have to set some default values for few fields along with it. So it is better to set this value in client side controller or handle this in apex?
Also please do share any other links/docs on the best practises in general. Thanks
Hello,

We are developing a form in Lightning Component where it will be deployed in a web platform using LIghtning Out (outside Salesforce). What we would like to do is to support multi language with the same set of Lightning Components. Is there a way where the form labels will get translated based on some code/setting? For example - if the attribute value passed to the component is 'French' , all the form labels and buttons would get translated to French language. Similarly it translates any languages dynamically as long as it is translated in Salesforce.
Checked the Lightning Component documentation and it suggests the translation based on language of the user set who is accessing the component which is not exactly what we are looking for. 
Is this possible or any suggestions on this?
I have difficulty logging in from my phone - but per my understanding the lightning platform should be supported?

Thanks