• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Problem statement: Internship attendance defaulters list.
Input: Give the details of absentee and leave for all the teams one by one every day. 
Output: Get the defaultee list i.e. interns having less than 60% attendance.
Detailed description:  The SSN corporation has 8 teams mananging interns. Each intern stays in a team for not more than a month.  The lead for each team would enter the detail of absentee(uninformed) and leave(informed).  I am planning to use contacts for storing the details of interns and accounts for teams.  The management needs detail of intern defaulters at any date for that month. Any further inputs is much appreciated.   Many Thanks in advance!
Problem statement: Internship attendance defaulters list.
Input: Give the details of absentee and leave for all the teams one by one every day. 
Output: Get the defaultee list i.e. interns having less than 60% attendance.
Detailed description:  The SSN corporation has 8 teams mananging interns. Each intern stays in a team for not more than a month.  The lead for each team would enter the detail of absentee(uninformed) and leave(informed).  I am planning to use contacts for storing the details of interns and accounts for teams.  The management needs detail of intern defaulters at any date for that month. Any further inputs is much appreciated.   Many Thanks in advance!