• Sales & Marketing Analyst
  • Velocity Solutions

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have absolutely no experience with Visualforce pages.  I have a custom object called Program Agreement.  When the fields are filled out on this page, I need to send them into an approval process.  I have created a custom button called Request Approval, but don't know how to add it to the Program Agreement object page.  Can anyone assist with the required code or can the standard Submit for Approval button somehow be added to my custom object?
I have created a custom object called Program Agreements.  I would like to be able to generate a PDF contract from this object.  Is that possible?
When I try to create a new account using mass convert lead button, I get an error

Error in expression '{!convertLeads}' in component in page massleadconverter: Class.MassLeadConverterController.convertLeads.

We don't use the rating field. How can I fix this? 
I have absolutely no experience with Visualforce pages.  I have a custom object called Program Agreement.  When the fields are filled out on this page, I need to send them into an approval process.  I have created a custom button called Request Approval, but don't know how to add it to the Program Agreement object page.  Can anyone assist with the required code or can the standard Submit for Approval button somehow be added to my custom object?
When I try to create a new account using mass convert lead button, I get an error

Error in expression '{!convertLeads}' in component in page massleadconverter: Class.MassLeadConverterController.convertLeads.

We don't use the rating field. How can I fix this?