• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Mridula Anurag
Hi,
I am new to Visual Studio Code. I want to clone git repository from github and retrieve the data from sandbox based on the metadata provided in the package.xml .After making changes ,I need to push that changes to git as I am using Jenkins for my deployment.
Currently I was able to create project with manifest and authorize the org and was able to retrieve data from org.After making changes how I commit those changes to my git repo created or how can I sync those with git repo?
Hi,

I have  created a lightning component and added it to console using App Builder. When I open the app -( eg:PN console) it will land on home page .I have one more tab named PN on click of New ,its lands on strange error whcih says " Error in $A.getCallback() [Syntax error]
Callback failed: aura://ComponentController/ACTION$getComponent
Callback failed: aura://ComponentController/ACTION$getComponent"

I am not able to find out from where this error is coming.I do not have component with this name as well.As I am new to lightning ,could you please let me know what can be the reason.I have read an article that there is an option to opt in for IE 11 Extended support under Session settings.I have done that as well.Still it does not works.

Thanks,
MridulaError screen
I have a requirement like follows: I have built a form using lightning component.This form contains basic information of product & submitter name and it has child records to be created.These child records has 2 fields wich should be filled by his approver. Once user submits the form ,notification will sent to approver and he can review the form and update those fields in child record and approve and put the comments.Once he approves,this form will go for second level of approval.In that he can approve and put the sattus as complete with comments.I tried to achieve this using approval process,there is no option to review the parent record with child record and edit those fields in child records and approve.Can anyone help out which is the best approach to achieve this
How can I display list of checkboxes (Pictogram field) against each record shown in the atatchment .This application is built on lightning.Is there anyway we can acheive this without code .Attaching the screen below.
Pictogram
In the above image i want to show the images along with checkboxes for Pictogram field.Can anyone suggest plz?
I used to use the Eclipse Force IDE and I'm switching to VSCode/SFDX. When creating a project in Force IDE, you could specify retreiving "Apex, Lightning, and Visualforce (classes, triggers, test suites, LIghtinging component bundles, pages, Visualforce comonents, and static resources)" 
It appears the -m option of sfdx force:sourc:retrieve could alow for grabbing these same items, but what -m options do I specify? What options are necessary to retrieve new development items (Aura, LWC, etc)?
Hi,

I have  created a lightning component and added it to console using App Builder. When I open the app -( eg:PN console) it will land on home page .I have one more tab named PN on click of New ,its lands on strange error whcih says " Error in $A.getCallback() [Syntax error]
Callback failed: aura://ComponentController/ACTION$getComponent
Callback failed: aura://ComponentController/ACTION$getComponent"

I am not able to find out from where this error is coming.I do not have component with this name as well.As I am new to lightning ,could you please let me know what can be the reason.I have read an article that there is an option to opt in for IE 11 Extended support under Session settings.I have done that as well.Still it does not works.

Thanks,
MridulaError screen
I have a requirement like follows: I have built a form using lightning component.This form contains basic information of product & submitter name and it has child records to be created.These child records has 2 fields wich should be filled by his approver. Once user submits the form ,notification will sent to approver and he can review the form and update those fields in child record and approve and put the comments.Once he approves,this form will go for second level of approval.In that he can approve and put the sattus as complete with comments.I tried to achieve this using approval process,there is no option to review the parent record with child record and edit those fields in child records and approve.Can anyone help out which is the best approach to achieve this