• 30 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The records of quote object contain notes and attachments. Trigger should be executed after a new attachment is added for a record. I don't want to create trigger on attachment object. I need to create on Quote object. How can I do this.
Hi, 
1) I want to duplicate the Locale and Language field of User object to the Quote object.
2) Referring to the figure attached, if I select English (United States) or English (United Kingdom) or English (Vanuatu) from Locale, English should be automatically populated to Language field. How can I do this using apex?

Thanks in advance.
User-added image
Hi,
Is developer console option is visible for a user if the user profile is system administrator only. Then how to run Visualforce page if the user profile is other than system administrator?
Hi,
When I tried to change the Quote Owner with current user I am getting the following error. Please help me.

Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0Q07F000000iCUWSA2; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, Can't change quote owner. Enable quotes without parent opportunities.: [OwnerId]
Error is in expression '{!processSelected}' in component <apex:commandButton> in page example_sprint: Class.CC_Contacts_Controller2.processSelected: line 130, column 1

An unexpected error has occurred. Your development organization has been notified.

Hi,

I am trying to create new user for my developer org. But, in the profile only following options are visible as shown in Figure. If I select any one for creating a new user and tried to log in with new credientials. The default salesforce apps i.e. sales, marketing, service are not visible and also I cannot access developer console and visualforce pages which I created by login with different user. Please help me what changes should I made. 

User-added image
Hi,

In Setup->Users->Fields->Lanuage only field information is available. How to see the picklist values?
Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I want duplicate the User object - Language field i.e. the picklist values of Language field should be copied to the different object - Language field using apex. How can I do this?

Thanks in advance.
Hi, I want add a new value to the existing picklist field of an object using Apex. Please help me.
Hi,

In Setup->Users->Fields->Lanuage only field information is available. How to see the picklist values?
Thanks in advance.
The records of quote object contain notes and attachments. Trigger should be executed after a new attachment is added for a record. I don't want to create trigger on attachment object. I need to create on Quote object. How can I do this.
Hi, 
1) I want to duplicate the Locale and Language field of User object to the Quote object.
2) Referring to the figure attached, if I select English (United States) or English (United Kingdom) or English (Vanuatu) from Locale, English should be automatically populated to Language field. How can I do this using apex?

Thanks in advance.
User-added image
public class MixedObjectVFController {

public static List<List<String>> getObjectList(){
    List<List<String>> strList = new List<List<String>>();
    List<Account> acc = [select name,phone,AccountNumber from account limit 100];

for(account a : acc){
        List<String> tempList = new List<String>();
        tempList.add('account');
        tempList.add(a.name);
        tempList.add(a.phone);
         tempList.add(a.AccountNumber );
        strList.add(tempList);
    }
    List<contact> cList = [select name,phone,email from contact limit 100];
    for(contact a : cList){
        List<String> tempList = new List<String>();
        tempList.add('contact');
        tempList.add(a.name);
        tempList.add(a.phone);
         tempList.add(a.email );
        strList.add(tempList);
    }
    return strList;
}
}
Hi,
Is developer console option is visible for a user if the user profile is system administrator only. Then how to run Visualforce page if the user profile is other than system administrator?
Hi,
When I tried to change the Quote Owner with current user I am getting the following error. Please help me.

Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0Q07F000000iCUWSA2; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, Can't change quote owner. Enable quotes without parent opportunities.: [OwnerId]
Error is in expression '{!processSelected}' in component <apex:commandButton> in page example_sprint: Class.CC_Contacts_Controller2.processSelected: line 130, column 1

An unexpected error has occurred. Your development organization has been notified.

Hi,

I am trying to create new user for my developer org. But, in the profile only following options are visible as shown in Figure. If I select any one for creating a new user and tried to log in with new credientials. The default salesforce apps i.e. sales, marketing, service are not visible and also I cannot access developer console and visualforce pages which I created by login with different user. Please help me what changes should I made. 

User-added image