• Technical Architect
  • Appirio

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to make a validation rule that only allows the "Service Level" picklist to show up if the account stage = Active
Hi all,

I have the following code in a Visualforce page:
<apex:inputField value="!OPR.New_Monthly_Revenue_NA__c}" rendered="{!OPR.Type_of_Implementation__c=='Audio Only'|| OPR.Type_of_Implementation__c=='Audio / Web' ||                                      OPR.Type_of_Implementation__c=='ECC-Lync' || OPR.Type_of_Implementation__c=='ECC-ResPlus'}" required="true"/>
Where OPR is an instance of an object in the extension class. And in that extension class, I have the following code:
OPR.New_Monthly_Revenue_APAC__c = OPR.New_Monthly_Revenue_APAC__c / oldRate * newRate;
The problem I have is that, when executed that part (and I've verified that it's being executed), OPR.New_Monthly_Revenue_APAC__c is always null, even if I set a value in the inputField in the VF page.

What am I missing?
Hi all!

When I use force:navigateToURL, it opens the URL in a new tab. Is there anyway to force this to open in a new browser window instead?
Thanks in advance, code pictured below
var urlEvent = $A.get("e.force:navigateToURL");
 urlEvent.setParams({
            "url": "https://xxxxxx.pss.koresoftware.com/sfdc/ticketing/Activity/PhoneCallSave.aspx"
        });
 urlEvent.fire();

Hi Hive,

Could you please suggest the solution for the below issue. I have a requirement to use the created date to send customer email. As Salesforce stores all dates in UTC format. I would need it automatically change as per the UK time zone which shifts between GMT(same as UTC) and BST as per current time zone. How could I get the proper time to send in emails?

Cheers
Sai
I need to get the name of the current app in the controller. So far I'm trying:
public static String getAppName() {
         UserAppInfo userAppInfo = [SELECT Id, AppDefinitionId FROM UserAppInfo WHERE UserId = :UserInfo.getUserId() LIMIT 1];
        AppDefinition appDefinition = [SELECT DurableId, Label FROM AppDefinition Where DurableId = :userAppInfo.AppDefinitionId LIMIT 1];
       return appDefinition.Label;
    }
But Im getting 3 errors:

Line 1: No such column 'AppDefinitionId' on entity 'UserAppInfo'
Line 2: Invalid type: AppDefinition
Line 3: Variable does not exist: appDefinition

Can anyone provide some insight as to what I may be doing wrong? Thanks!

I've setup a validation rule for our lead creation and this is working nicely through our web to lead form on our website.

The only problem is that the validation rule fires quite often and the main user account seems to by default get email alerts each time which is now annoying them.

Can I control to whom these alert emails are sent? I couldn't find a setting for this.    If not is it possible to disable them ?

I am stuc on this challenge and its very frustrating. 

For some reason I cannot save the component code, i get an error message when trying to save:

Failed to save undefined: No EVENT named markup://c:addItemEvent found : [markup://c:campinglist]: Source

Here is the code im trying to save. anyone know why it wont allow me to save it?

<aura:component controller="CampingListController">

<aura:handler name="init" action="{!c.doInit}" value="{!this}"/>
    <aura:handler name="addItem" event="c:addItemEvent" action="{!c.handleAddItem}"/>

<div class="slds-page-header" role="banner">

<div class="slds-grid">

<div class="slds-col">

<p class="slds-text-heading--label">Camping Items</p>

<h1 class="slds-text-heading--medium">My Camping Items</h1>

</div>

</div>

</div>

<div aria-labelledby="newitemform">

<fieldset class="slds-box slds-theme--default slds-container--small">

<c:campingListForm />

</fieldset>

</div>

<aura:attribute name="items" type="Camping_Item__c[]"/>

<div class="slds-card slds-p-top--medium">
        <header class="slds-card__header">
            <h3 class="slds-text-heading--small">Camping List Items</h3>
        </header>

<section class="slds-card__body">
            <div id="list" class="row">
                <aura:iteration items="{!v.items}" var="item">
                    <c:campingListItem item="{!item}"/>
                </aura:iteration>
            </div>
        </section>
    </div>

</aura:component>
I did exactly what was told in the trail yet i am unable to find the custom link( not a member?) in the login page .....check the images and help me ..stuck here for last two days User-added imageUser-added image