• 5 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am stuck at step 5 of automation superbadge:  new Opportunity with a 'Prospecting' stage for a 'Prospect' Account did not successfully create a Task for the Account owner with the Subject 'Send Marketing Materials'. I am checking for nullvalues in trigger and set up correct fields I guess. Hard to figure out what the problem is as the screen error is very generic. BTW I am 1 week new to SF, but manage to clear hurdles till now. I am spinning my wheels for 2 days now with this problem. Any help much appreciated !
Trigger conditions
Task fields
I am at step 5 towards automation superbadge, requiring email templates.I did all my work so far using my social login (google). It seems that I cannot download the package only via a SF account, but do not want to lose my work and restart the challanges. My working playground does not have the templates.
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Can't find the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component in the 'New Lead' flow. Make sure the field’s unique name is 'Upload_File'
Can't find the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component in the 'New Lead' flow. Make sure the field’s unique name is 'Upload_File'
I am at step 5 towards automation superbadge, requiring email templates.I did all my work so far using my social login (google). It seems that I cannot download the package only via a SF account, but do not want to lose my work and restart the challanges. My working playground does not have the templates.
I am having a hard time getting past the Admin Intermediate "Guide Users Through Your Business Processes with Cloud Flow Designer " Challenge. I keep getting the error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Can't find the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component in the 'New Lead' flow. Make sure the field’s unique name is 'Upload_File'

I've followed all of the directions exactly, get no errors when i'm building the flow and i've tried three different playgrounds and have cleared browser/history and restarted my browser between each one. I can't seem to get past this issue
User-added image