• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
Could you please help to enable metadata api which I am trying to access from workbench in developer org.
I get error message - API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG -The REST Metadata API is not enabled for this Organization
And API is enabled on the profile. 

Thanks!
Shrivaths

Hi All,
Could you please help to enable metadata api which I am trying to access from workbench in developer org.
I get error message - API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG -The REST Metadata API is not enabled for this Organization
And API is enabled on the profile. 

Thanks!
Shrivaths

I can't find Dev Hub in my org's Setup search.
We get this message from an exception thrown trying to login to Salesforce.com from our application.  This works fine at a number of customers but we get this failure at this site.

What is the specific issue that would prevent us from working at this site vs other?  Is this Professional vs. Enterprise or Developer version?

I am playing with the translation workbench and a managed package.

It seems that you cannot rename the "Tab Name" and "Display Name" for a custom object when you install the package in an org where the translation workbench is enabled.

It works for any other field but not this one, the edit link is not displayed.

Is there a reason for this or did I miss something ?

Thanks

We get this message from an exception thrown trying to login to Salesforce.com from our application.  This works fine at a number of customers but we get this failure at this site.

What is the specific issue that would prevent us from working at this site vs other?  Is this Professional vs. Enterprise or Developer version?