• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have an active process that populates a date field on a lead based on a specific task type being completed, otherwise the field is blank. This date field is a read only field to the users. My goal is to have a validation rule to check that if this date field (last_call_date_c) is NOT blank (in other words, has any date); then a comments field (last_call_comments_c) is then mandatory. Most of what i'm seeing in my search for possible solutions involves picklists which this is not so i'm struggling to locate a similar sytax.

Thanks in advance.
I have an active process that populates a date field on a lead based on a specific task type being completed, otherwise the field is blank. This date field is a read only field to the users. My goal is to have a validation rule to check that if this date field (last_call_date_c) is NOT blank (in other words, has any date); then a comments field (last_call_comments_c) is then mandatory. Most of what i'm seeing in my search for possible solutions involves picklists which this is not so i'm struggling to locate a similar sytax.

Thanks in advance.