• 5 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to get through the service cloud superbadge, and challenge 3 is giving me this issue

"We can't find Entitlements on the Case Lightning Page. Ensure Entitlements are visible on Cases in Lightning."

I've got entitlements on the case record page, via the parent account, and I've got entitlements history via the parent Entitlement Name.. 

What is it actually looking for? 
Hi Folks,

I am attempting Service Cloud super badge which was recently released. I am trying to complete challenge no 3 - Create service level and actions.

We have to set up minimum response time and resolution time. The problem I face here is I do not see the response time in minutes. 

In the challenge, it mentions 20 minutes and I am not finding a way to set minutes, every process(Time-based workflow, Entitlement hours, Escalation rules) are in hours and there is no provision to set in decimal.

Am I heading in the right direction? Please suggest.

How do I set up breadcrumbs to work in Community? I have a number of pages that I want to arrange hierarchically so that they can be displayed in a Breadcrumbs component as a path. The documentation on this is very poor.  When I drag Breadcrumbs component to a page it says "We can't load the Breadcrumbs component because it's not supported by any data. Once you add data, reload Community Builder to see your component."
How to add that data? I have tried to add relative links to pages under Administration > Pages > Site.com Studio > Sitemap, but that didn't seem to affect the Breadcrumbs component. (also, what are the relative links: /s/pageurl or /pageurl ?)

Hi there!

I'm creating a community which part of is going to be available to the general public with the Public Knowledge Base and another part of will be available only for community users (customers). I would like to know:

1) Is it possible to disable "Contact Support" for guest users?
This button is available for non-logged in users and the cases created don't have any relevant info (like Contact Info); so I would like to remove this from the public view of the community and only have this available to logged in users.

2) Is it possible to customize the "Contact Support" page?
I started using one of the available Community Templates and it works fine for the most part, but this particular page for example, the form to create the case is quite simplistic and I would like to add a few more fields. I would like to know if I can do this by customizing this page?

Here is the Contact Support page:
Contact Support Page

Any help will be much appreciated!
Thanks a million.

Best,
EF