• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all - one of my users is getting this error when they try to refresh a report in Lightning: Error in $A.getCallback() [Cannot read property 'setAbortable of undefined]

Additionally, they are getting this error when they click on a hyperlik: Uncaught TypeError: i.getMetadata is not a function
throws at https://ourcompanydomain.lightning.force.com/jslibrary/1555619062000/ui-analytics-reporting/LightningReportDep.js:86:182731

Anyone know what could be causing this?
Hi all - This is not a question of de-duping. Rather it is giving Business Development Reps the ability to view in a lead the possible other lead records that could be associated via domain in the Lead's email.

I saw something sort of similar to this with an app called Duplicate check but I am not looking to de-dupe -- only to understand what could potentially be related. Tough to find anything out there on this, even in the app exchange.
HI all - 

I have Opportunity Products configured via workflow + field update so based on Billing Frequency (Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly, One Time) my Standard Field Sales Price (aka UnitPrice) will calculate. I have tried this in Process Builder and it didn't work well either.
We have Subscription and Non-Subscription line items on Opportunity Products line items and customer may be billed differently for each line item.
Below is a view of Products I've chosen based on a 24 month contract:
User-added image
I created a custom field called "Unit Price" to hold the original amount input
I then wrote the following formulas to update the standard field called Sales Price (aka UnitPrice):

SUBSCRIPTION Update Field Sales Price:

IF(CONTAINS(Billing_Frequency__c, "Monthly"), Unit_Price__c *1, 
IF(CONTAINS(Billing_Frequency__c, "Quarterly"), Unit_Price__c *3, 
IF(CONTAINS(Billing_Frequency__c, "Yearly"), Unit_Price__c *12, 
IF(CONTAINS(Billing_Frequency__c, "One Time"), Unit_Price__c *1, null))))

NON-SUBSCRIPTION Field Update Sales Price:

IF(CONTAINS(Billing_Frequency__c, "Monthly"), 
Unit_Price__c * Quantity / Contract_Terms__c, 
IF(CONTAINS(Billing_Frequency__c, "Quarterly"), 
Unit_Price__c * Quantity / Contract_Terms__c *3, 
IF(CONTAINS(Billing_Frequency__c, "Yearly"), 
Unit_Price__c * Quantity / Contract_Terms__c * 12, 
IF(CONTAINS(Billing_Frequency__c, "One Time"), 
Unit_Price__c *1, null))))

Then, for the Total Contract Amount I create these two formula for updating the fields:

SUBSCRIPTION Field Update Total Contract Value:
TotalPrice / Billing_Frequency_Number__c * Contract_Terms__c

NON-SUBSCRIPTION Field Update Total Contract Value:
UnitPrice * Opportunity.Contract_Term_Number__c / 1, 
UnitPrice * Opportunity.Contract_Term_Number__c / 3, 
UnitPrice * Opportunity.Contract_Term_Number__c / 12, 
TotalPrice, null))))

My challenge is that the Contract Term updates just fine but the change doesn't trigger a recalculation. What am I doing wrong?
I have Evaluation Criteria as: Evaluate the rule when a record is created, and any time it's edited to subsequently meet criteria
I even checked the boxed on each Field Update that says: Re-evaluate Workflow Rules after Field Change
Even if I go into the Opportunity Product Line item record and make a change, re-calculations still don't happen. 

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with this!!
HI all - 

I have Opportunity Products configured via workflow + field update so based on Billing Frequency (Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly, One Time) my Standard Field Sales Price (aka UnitPrice) will calculate. I have tried this in Process Builder and it didn't work well either.
We have Subscription and Non-Subscription line items on Opportunity Products line items and customer may be billed differently for each line item.
Below is a view of Products I've chosen based on a 24 month contract:
User-added image
I created a custom field called "Unit Price" to hold the original amount input
I then wrote the following formulas to update the standard field called Sales Price (aka UnitPrice):

SUBSCRIPTION Update Field Sales Price:

IF(CONTAINS(Billing_Frequency__c, "Monthly"), Unit_Price__c *1, 
IF(CONTAINS(Billing_Frequency__c, "Quarterly"), Unit_Price__c *3, 
IF(CONTAINS(Billing_Frequency__c, "Yearly"), Unit_Price__c *12, 
IF(CONTAINS(Billing_Frequency__c, "One Time"), Unit_Price__c *1, null))))

NON-SUBSCRIPTION Field Update Sales Price:

Unit_Price__c * Quantity / Contract_Terms__c, 
Unit_Price__c * Quantity / Contract_Terms__c *3, 
Unit_Price__c * Quantity / Contract_Terms__c * 12, 
Unit_Price__c *1, null))))

Then, for the Total Contract Amount I create these two formula for updating the fields:

SUBSCRIPTION Field Update Total Contract Value:
TotalPrice / Billing_Frequency_Number__c * Contract_Terms__c

NON-SUBSCRIPTION Field Update Total Contract Value:
UnitPrice * Opportunity.Contract_Term_Number__c / 1, 
UnitPrice * Opportunity.Contract_Term_Number__c / 3, 
UnitPrice * Opportunity.Contract_Term_Number__c / 12, 
TotalPrice, null))))

My challenge is that the Contract Term updates just fine but the change doesn't trigger a recalculation. What am I doing wrong?
I have Evaluation Criteria as: Evaluate the rule when a record is created, and any time it's edited to subsequently meet criteria
I even checked the boxed on each Field Update that says: Re-evaluate Workflow Rules after Field Change
Even if I go into the Opportunity Product Line item record and make a change, re-calculations still don't happen. 

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with this!!
In sandbox I have enabled opportunity teams ans opportunity splits. This is necessary to use custom currency fields in forecasts. We don't use opp teams and opp splits, so I have made a "split" that's 100%. Now when I test this and make changes to the stage or the amount of an opportunity, I get the error: "You do not have sufficient access to modify splits of this split type." even when logged in as admin. I tried to modify access on opportunity splits, but this cannot be changed. 
Did somebody elke encouter this same behaviour? We would like to use forecasts, but this error is keeping me from enabling the dependent functionality in salesforce.